Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

15 minute SERVER down

LeonkRAV

i pay 15 bucks a month to play a game 24/7 non stop for 28-30 days depending on the month; and they shut me off for 15 minutes! b.c they dont know how to manage server lag after they successfully resolved the population issues,a large player base came back! added a great lfg tool and the well awaited rated bgs! And they taked down the servers for 15 minutes! just to fix lag! so i wouldnt LAG anymore. Thats the sacrifice i have to make! 15 WHOLE MINUTES!.

3 hot pockets.....a totino's pizza, a shower! an episode of robot chicken...

THINGS like this NEVER happened in wow, or DIABLO 3.. or TERA... or SECRET world.... and it wont happen in the BEST MMORPG EVER coming out Guild Wars 2 which is also totally free to play...for everything...

Good job Bioware....

I quit.....nothing...

(apparently the only mmos that are racked with flaws are the ones you hate and the ones you hope to fail b/c of another game you like)

Edited by LeonkRAV

i pay 15 bucks a month to play a game 24/7 non stop for 28-30 days depending on the month; and they shut me off for 15 minutes! b.c they dont know how to manage server lag after they successfully resolved the population issues,a large player base came back! added a great lfg tool and the well awaited rated bgs! And they taked down the servers for 15 minutes! just to fix lag! so i wouldnt LAG anymore. Thats the sacrifice i have to make! 15 WHOLE MINUTES!.

3 hot pockets.....a totino's pizza, a shower! an episode of robot chicken...

THINGS like this NEVER happened in wow, or DIABLO 3.. or TERA... or SECRET world.... and it wont happen in the BEST MMORPG EVER coming out Guild Wars 2 which is also totally free to play...for everything...

Good job Bioware....

I quit.....nothing...

(apparently the only mmos that are racked with flaws are the ones you hate and the ones you hope to fail b/c of another game you like)

Fake rage...poor trolling...I've seen better.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.