Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

You can restart now.

Newyankalt

To do a simple restart of servers shouldnt take over an hour.

I seriously doubt it is just a restart. A server patch is probably being applied right now.. after the patch install, then you have to wait for them to test a few servers stability before they will let them be "live" for players to join.

I seriously doubt it is just a restart. A server patch is probably being applied right now.. after the patch install, then you have to wait for them to test a few servers stability before they will let them be "live" for players to join.

Who knows, maybe when they come back up we'll have the start of an event? :)

(hopes, dreams, and unicorns)

I bet during the restart they found out what the problem was and decided to fix it instead of waiting to fix it during weekly maintenance.

Well, I told them what the problem was:

They really have to start feeding the hamsters.... daily.

Agreed

If it was just a simple server restart It shouldnt take more than 5 min, for the servers to go back online.

Clearly it is something more complicated than a rolling restart, and it would have been nice to know this.

Aparently communication isnt one of Biowares strong sides. Most ppl didnt even know servers was going down, when it happened

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.