All servers down?

bionamaster

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I can only hope they brought the servers down in order to start the newest world event.

But I am probably going to be disappointed.

Im thinking the same too, i wouldnt be shocked if they were live patching and thats what was causing the lag, cos lag on all servers, all regions, servers that are in different buildings and countrys all effected by the same thing and all servers having to go down.

Is that so hard to get a warning 10 minutes before the servers go down? Then 5 minutes, then 2, then 1?

Seriously. And people wonder why this game is failing hard.

Oh. Sometimes things happen that trump such things. Like 2 servers went kablooie. (See posts on The Shadowlands) then extreme lag on most other servers.

Sometimes you just have to take your service behind the shed and put it out of its misery.

They did post in game... 15 minute warning, then 10, then 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... flashes red across the center of your screen. Too busy responding to the trolls on the fleet?

I honestly didn't see it. Maybe there is a system message option someplace I don't have turned on?

Primetime on a Sunday for those of us playing in the UK (and I'd had no issues whatsoever today???) :(

Was in the middle of a cutscene so saw no warnings :(

Edited by Burba

I got a server announcement 15 minutes before it went down on The Bastion...

You guys have system msg's turned off in your chat channel or something?

I play on The Harbinger (US). My system messages all work. I didn't get a heads-up, which is a really frustrating thing.

I live in Austin where the BW Old Republic headquarters is, and we are having horrendous storms all day - power has gone out numerous times. I wonder if this has anything to do with it.

As my server is based in france (i think its france anyhows) i highly doubt it.

Edited by Shingara

They did post in game... 15 minute warning, then 10, then 5, 4, 3, 2, 1... flashes red across the center of your screen. Too busy responding to the trolls on the fleet?

There was certainly no announcement on my server The Progenitor EU..

"Two tiered service" comes to mind...

:(

Can we please get an in-game message like we usually do for the Tuesday maintenance? This is obviously scheduled since I just got caught up on the forums about the server restart planned for 3:30 CDT. Now I'm gonna be logging back in later in the middle of a massive respawn.

Get your stuff together.

There's a lack of management in the office during the weekends. The lackeys can't be expected to remember everything. :rolleyes:

:csw_redsaber::csw_bluesaber:

I live in Austin where the BW Old Republic headquarters is, and we are having horrendous storms all day - power has gone out numerous times. I wonder if this has anything to do with it.

That might not be a bad thought you had there. That is entirely possible. i don't know if there servers are disturbed across the US/world but I bet something really important is in their headquarters.

Keep us posted on the weather.

There was certainly no announcement on my server The Progenitor EU..

"Two tiered service" comes to mind...

:(

Same with Red Eclipse. Was in WZ not a single warning just kicked out from server..