what is going on?

Philly_D

Maybe they should have in the actual C O M M U N I T Y N E W S. Understandably when amateurs make MMOs these things happen, I don't like not being informed. I checked the site before and after work and nothing elluded to this in any light that was in an easy-to-see place. Edited by Caspian_Rho

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Servers aren't crashed...they gave us about 20 min. notice before they restarted the servers....

Today , 02:17 PM | #2

We are going to be performing a restart across all game servers at approximately 3:30pm CDT. This should alleviate the issues that many players were experiencing. We will let you know when they are once again available.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Eric Musco | Community Coordinator

Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook

[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Maybe they should have in the actual C O M M U N I T Y N E W S. Understandably when amateurs make MMOs these things happen, I don't like not being informed. I checked the site before and after work and nothing elluded to this in any light that was in an easy-to-see place.

BW should have some way to inform players of critical server issues PRIOR to them actually happening. Fail BW!

Servers aren't crashed...they gave us about 20 min. notice before they restarted the servers....

We are going to be performing a restart across all game servers at approximately 3:30pm CDT. This should alleviate the issues that many players were experiencing. We will let you know when they are once again available.

Answering the question without complaining about the game?.......

BURN THE WITCH! BURN THE WITCH!

Maybe they did here in the forums, but I saw no notice IN GAME that they were shutting down.

Not annoyed at the servers going down, though I am annoyed that the only warning was a forum post not long before it happened. Can't be that hard to put out an ingame warning or 2. Was on the last boss of a HM, wouldn't have started it if they'd made the information available beforehand.

Then never buy a newly released Game.. play it after a year or so.

You show me the perfectly released game.. wait i have been gaming for well over 20 years. I can't think of one.

Uh... this game has been in release since last year... more than 8 months ago...