• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Multiple Server Issues

Hello everyone,

We are presently experiencing widespread server problems which are causing issues like this.

Please see this thread from our community group which will be updated as we have further information.

http:// http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=4813252#post4813252

We are doing our utmost to resolve these problems and in the meantime apologise for the inconvenience this has caused and thank you for your understanding and patience.

Twitter:

We will be performing a restart on all ‪#SWTOR‬ servers starting at approximately 3:30 PM CDT. More info: http://bit.ly/N7VqKv

Dev:

We are going to be performing a restart across all game servers at approximately 3:30pm CDT. This should alleviate the issues that many players were experiencing. We will let you know when they are once again available.

Thank you for your continued patience.

Edited by PresentTense

Everyone wants something for free. It happens get over it. I could care less if they are down for hours on end. it gives me amusing material to read via the forums. Lets see how many people threaten to quit. LOL "Waits for it"

The lag has been ongoing for the last few days spiking randomly and kicking alot of players from load screens. I'm guessing it finally caught up with ther servers themselves and they crashed. BioWare and EA are starting to slowly let this game slip into nothing with the problems they have been expierencing lately and they dont seem to care. Guess we will see what their excuse is for this outage and what they plan on doing to fix it or worsen the issue at the rate they are going...

Everyone wants something for free. It happens get over it. I could care less if they are down for hours on end. it gives me amusing material to read via the forums. Lets see how many people threaten to quit. LOL "Waits for it"

I"M QUITTING!!!!!!!!!! ....

.... this thread, for another one with lulzier butthurt in it. :)

im not looking for a handout and im not quitting. but we all pay good money to play this game. its a little disappointing thats all.

im not looking for a handout and im not quitting. but we all pay good money to play this game. its a little disappointing thats all.

Then never buy a newly released Game.. play it after a year or so.

You show me the perfectly released game.. wait i have been gaming for well over 20 years. I can't think of one.

Edited by Cognortin
Add