You get to fix/tweak one thing that affects PvP, what would that be?

MidichIorian

a 2 to 4 second immunity cooldown of CC after using your CC breaker. Waiting for your resolve to build completely up on some classes while stunned = dead before the break free can be used or so low on life its stupid to waste it.

I had an idea, and didn't really think it through, but I'll post it.

If your cc-break is on cooldown, then every death will knock 10 seconds off of the cooldown. This won't be abused because you must be in combat to /stuck, and using /stuck would waste about 10 seconds with respawn doors and all.

To even things out, you should always respawn with no resolve.

Don't think it's game-breaking at all. Just a thought.

I hate when people spawn with a full resolve bar on voidstar, and zerg out of the door in time with a white bar. Seems very flawed to me.

I wouldn't get rid of stealth altogether, but I like the way that GW2 are handling stealth, making it a cooldown with a limited duration, so similar to the sentinel/marauder skill. I like the fact that there are pure glass cannon classes that need an escape mechanic on a cooldown.

I'd add in arena with spectator mode, or cross server queueing for warzones.

See I agree with that but the whole stealth thing is a old beaten horse , Im for escape mechanics and all, weshould have it but to use said stealth to always be on or in is just plain silly to me. I understand its a sci-fi game and so fantasy mmo's have the whole poof vanish thing but to make the mechanic centered around damage abilitites and such is just meh to me.

I mean put into perspective for a minute what would pvp actualy be like if they did not have stealth and the damage abilites that were centered on popping from stealth and such ? for any game not just here.

Also Id add the ability to bet on said matches and to watch em like sports events . could turn pvp into a rather fun event that people could actualy follow watch and make money on in gmae of course not real but you know what I mean .

Edited by Asmok

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.