I love Qyzen Fess.

HellbirdIV

Examples?

I remember on Nar Shaddaa you had the option to call him out when he called a Twi'lek 'that blue-headed fella.'

F!Smuggler says, "That's 'blue-headed fella' has a NAME, Corso." I laughed.

F!Smuggler says, "That's 'blue-headed fella' has a NAME, Corso." I laughed.

*leans over and gives you a high-five*

I must've missed that, or just forgotten it. Corso has his moments, but on the whole he's just such a dumb yokel... And frankly, I don't see why he feels the need to get indignant when I flirted with Lenn Teraan, since I just got done telling Corso to back off and stop thinking I'm "his". Gah!

Er... You *do* realize that they are confirmed to be on the way, right? :confused:

They promised them within the year, then quickly shut up about them, refused to take questions on the topic and announced no new story content for over a year. It's not coming.

And I, for one, second Qyzen as an emotional-romance option! But mostly because all of the Consular's available suitors suck something fierce. (Zenith would be a nice compromise!)

I think that's the real problem here - The JC's companions just don't fit well romantically. She has more chemistry with Qyzen than the others and he actually makes sense for her.

They promised them within the year, then quickly shut up about them, refused to take questions on the topic and announced no new story content for over a year. It's not coming.

A mod on the forums recently made a post in this thread about it, saying "This isn't a thread to discuss whether or not it should or should not be implemented as we have already stated it will be."

I think that's the real problem here - The JC's companions just don't fit well romantically. She has more chemistry with Qyzen than the others and he actually makes sense for her.

That's the point I was making all along. Qyzen and Jalaya fit so well together... :(

A mod on the forums recently made a post in this thread about it, saying "This isn't a thread to discuss whether or not it should or should not be implemented as we have already stated it will be."

That's the point I was making all along. Qyzen and Jalaya fit so well together... :(

And they just announced no new story content in the next year... So if they do come, they'll be here long after we have already leveled eight characters up to the point that we're locked out of further romances.

Frankly, I have my doubts they'll actually do it. It seems like they've taken the approach of promising it and then delaying until we don't notice anymore.

And they just announced no new story content in the next year... So if they do come, they'll be here long after we have already leveled eight characters up to the point that we're locked out of further romances.

Frankly, I have my doubts they'll actually do it. It seems like they've taken the approach of promising it and then delaying until we don't notice anymore.

Hey they've already announced a new companion. Of course it's a droid, but goes to show that the upcoming SSR companions don't necessarily need to be tied to new story content.