Pimp my (pvp) Sentinel

heechJunzi

Hi folks,

Would like some feedback from the max/min experts as to what I should be focusing on from an augment point of view for my sentinel. I've got 3-4 pcs of War Hero, but have been aggressively buying augs for my pricier BM gear (figure I'll keep them for a while anyways).

Here are the main details w/ class buffs, (anything else that'd be useful? Accuracy, defense?):

Strength: 1287

Endurance: 1452

Expertise: 1198

Dmg (high value): 836 + 138 + 377.3

Crit: 29.15%

Surge: 75.31%

Obviously the plan is to keep working on WH. Just wondering from a relic or augment point of view, what stat I might want to focus on.

Thanks!

Edited by heechJunzi

Hi folks,

Would like some feedback from the max/min experts as to what I should be focusing on from an augment point of view for my sentinel. I've got 3-4 pcs of War Hero, but have been aggressively buying augs for my pricier BM gear (figure I'll keep them for a while anyways).

Here are the main details w/ class buffs, (anything else that'd be useful? Accuracy, defense?):

Obviously the plan is to keep working on WH. Just wondering from a relic or augment point of view, what stat I might want to focus on.

Thanks!

I am no expert, but isnt your endurance high? and waht spec?

I kinda like the high endurance... survival tends to be more interesting to me than damage, I feel like. (And endurance doesn't have diminishing returns!). I think it's coming from my augments, many of which add 12/18 endurance each. I also pulled out the +51 endurance crystal out of the vanguard bm mainhand, replacing the +power crystal from the sentinel version. I'm watchman spec.

I have full war hero, mostly augmented with might augments, and a few power augments thrown in.

Unsure if I would be better ditching the might and stacking more power, but at the mo im at:

Strength: 1865

Endurance: 1648

Expertise: 1157

Crit chance: 35.6%

Multiplier: 78%

Bonus Damage: 519.6 (530 power)

With all buffs bar endurance buff.

DR for main stat start ~1600, but they are pretty negligible compared to other DR on stats, such as crit rating and surge.

How is it pretty negligible compared to the dr on other stats? Is it true that 1600 is cap for strength before dr hits?

Hi folks,

Thanks!

My first suggestion for what stat you should be focusing on is: POWER, POWER and more POWER!

Also, if your buffed crit is only 29.15, you'll want to increase that stat to ~33% when buffed.

As for accuracy, I personally drop every point of it on all my gear for pvp. Pve is a different story.

To be fully min/max'ed you'll want to continue to switch out mods/enhancements even further. I suggest the WH field tech boots to start for more power/surge.

In conclusion, check into getting the legacy orange belt/bracers for your final project. The stat increase is tremendous and the expertise loss is negligible once your other pieces are in place. Just use a pvp mod in both!