Advanced Targeting doesn't work with Unload

The_Duck

I analyzed my Boss fights pre-1.3 and post-1.3

damage for Unload is EXACTLY the same with a normal variance taken in to account.

Alternatively, Rail Shot damage DOES increase with Advanced Targeting and I see an increase in the damage

based on the 30% armor ignore.

the same increase does not happen with Unload. If ignoring 30% armor then both Rail Shot and Unload should show the roughly same amount of damage increase. Unload is exactly the same as without Advanced Targeting.

All analyzation was done against hard mode/nightmare Operation Bosses.

Edited by The_Duck

Tested and confirmed that it works fine for Commando (gunnery spec) High Impact Bolt. Also works fine for Full Auto (Unload Equivalent). Each point put into the ability increases damage by approx 4% for Full Auto on the Ops Training Target MK-5 on fleet which has 5814 armor. It is doing exactly the damage it's supposed to. I have not verified the armor value for the Ops Training Dummy aboard personal ships. So do not rely on any numbers there. Just verified and both dummies have the same armor value. Edited by deadandburied

It does work for unload, in pyro spec my crits on unload have gone up by at least 300-400 damage, and the non-crit damage is substantially higher as well. I will do some parsing when I get home from work, but I am fairly sure it is fine. Edited by HeVans_