1.3 Ideal stats for arsenal?

Fossman

Having trouble putting out competitive numbers in ops. at least vs our top marauder. hes beating me by 100-150k on total damage on kephess.

Wondering what stats I should be focusing on.

Currently sitting at buffed no stim:

aim: 2002

power: 774 (607.3 bonus damage)

crit: 328 (37.27%)

accuracy: 222 (97.18%)

Crit surge 326 (77.22%)

wearing a mix of campaign/BH gear with campaign mainhand and offhand. All gear augmented with power and aim augs.

Rotation open with unload>tracer x3>unload if proc>hsm>railshot>tracer till unload proc or HSM off CD>railshot and so on occasionally popping thermal sensor override and tossing in a fusion missle when heat hits 40+

Im able to top just about everyone else in my guild but this marauder. Parsing between 1300-1500 where as hes hitting 1600-1700.

am I missing something? Tips advice?

EDIT: running 5/31/5

Edited by Fossman

Having trouble putting out competitive numbers in ops. at least vs our top marauder. hes beating me by 100-150k on total damage on kephess.

Wondering what stats I should be focusing on.

Currently sitting at buffed no stim:

aim: 2002

power: 774 (607.3 bonus damage)

crit: 328 (37.27%)

accuracy: 222 (97.18%)

Crit surge 326 (77.22%)

wearing a mix of campaign/BH gear with campaign mainhand and offhand. All gear augmented with power and aim augs.

Rotation open with unload>tracer x3>unload if proc>hsm>railshot>tracer till unload proc or HSM off CD>railshot and so on occasionally popping thermal sensor override and tossing in a fusion missle when heat hits 40+

Im able to top just about everyone else in my guild but this marauder. Parsing between 1300-1500 where as hes hitting 1600-1700.

am I missing something? Tips advice?

EDIT: running 5/31/5

Your Surge and Crit are a bit high and your accuracy is low.

You really want your accuracy at 100% and preferably at 104% so you do not miss offhand ticks.

Your opener should be TM, the faster it stacks the better. Unload should only be used on proc.

Consider some of the newer 6/31/4 or 7/31/3 builds that work Alacrity into the mix. I believe in testing it takes you from 26 activations per minute (APM) to 32 APM, which is a significant increase in DPS.

7/31/3 Alacrity Build.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/skills/mercenary#2032-1f76d26e7le-d

6/31/4 Alacrity Build (experimental)

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/skills/mercenary#1032-1f76d26e7le-9

Your Surge and Crit are a bit high and your accuracy is low.

You really want your accuracy at 100% and preferably at 104% so you do not miss offhand ticks.

Your opener should be TM, the faster it stacks the better. Unload should only be used on proc.

Consider some of the newer 6/31/4 or 7/31/3 builds that work Alacrity into the mix. I believe in testing it takes you from 26 activations per minute (APM) to 32 APM, which is a significant increase in DPS.

7/31/3 Alacrity Build.

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/skills/mercenary#2032-1f76d26e7le-d

6/31/4 Alacrity Build (experimental)

http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/skills/mercenary#1032-1f76d26e7le-9

At 104% accuracy, offhand hits will still miss. Accuracy past 100% is pretty pointless since you would have to have so much that you would completely neglect all other secondary stats

Edited by Areaz

30% crit

75% surge

100% accuracy

Unbuffed.

Buffed, crit becomes 35%

Divert all other possible stat points to power.

When maxed or close to maxed you'll be capable of doing over 1700dps

Edited by Gyronamics

30% crit

75% surge

100% accuracy

Unbuffed.

Buffed, crit becomes 35%

Divert all other possible stat points to power.

When maxed or close to maxed you'll be capable of doing over 1700dps

so power > aim when aim is over 2k unbuffed?

No.

Use aim augments not power.

There is no reason at all to replace aim with power if all you're doing is replacing them at a 1 for 1 point rate.

If you gain much more power for the aim you lose then yes, it should be done but not if it's 1 for 1.

No.

Use aim augments not power.

There is no reason at all to replace aim with power if all you're doing is replacing them at a 1 for 1 point rate.

If you gain much more power for the aim you lose then yes, it should be done but not if it's 1 for 1.

Sighhh wasted so much money on power augments :(

Thanks for the info everyone ill play around with my mods and change out those augments.