Guild Ships - WHERE ARE THEY???

Thats just a theory, not proof, i saw that video before the DLC, and i dont care for it much either.

ummm yeah there is proof it in. It's not a theory the writers have told you as such... if you paid attention.

Wait let me guess you are one of those people who saw Inception and thought he was still in a dream.

ummm yeah there is proof it in. It's not a theory the writers have told you as such... if you paid attention.

Wait let me guess you are one of those people who saw Inception and thought he was still in a dream.

if the indoctrination theory was the way it actually ended, put it in the game, not some bullpoop ending with no closure, rubbish writing, and an extended cut that shows some pretty pictures and the same dirt that was in the regular one.

if the indoctrination theory was the way it actually ended, put it in the game, not some bullpoop ending with no closure, rubbish writing, and an extended cut that shows some pretty pictures and the same dirt that was in the regular one.

the indoctrination theory is in game and it makes perfect sense if you followed the game and the entire plot.

The DLC ending is because a large portion of the fans WANTED to know what happens after. So they added that.

http://www.metro.co.uk/tech/games/903386-mass-effect-3-extended-cut-review-beware-of-the-spoilers

As for our overall thoughts, the Extended Cut is certainly worthwhile and does clear up a number of minor plot holes. But the whole nature of the ending still doesn't sit quite right with us since the explanation for the Reapers seems so peculiarly inefficient, almost silly. It also comes out more or less from nowhere, with none of the build-up and foreshadowing that would have silenced a lot of fan criticism ahead of time.

There’s also this hilarious quote from BioWare’s Casey Hudson: ‘This story arc is coming to an end with this game. That means the endings can be a lot more different. At this point we're taking into account so many decisions that you've made as a player and reflecting a lot of that stuff. It's not even in any way like the traditional game endings, where you can say how many endings there are or whether you got ending A, B, or C.’

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/tech/games/903386-mass-effect-3-extended-cut-review-beware-of-the-spoilers#ixzz1zFIDgm00

http://www.metro.co.uk/tech/games/903386-mass-effect-3-extended-cut-review-beware-of-the-spoilers

As for our overall thoughts, the Extended Cut is certainly worthwhile and does clear up a number of minor plot holes. But the whole nature of the ending still doesn't sit quite right with us since the explanation for the Reapers seems so peculiarly inefficient, almost silly. It also comes out more or less from nowhere, with none of the build-up and foreshadowing that would have silenced a lot of fan criticism ahead of time.

There’s also this hilarious quote from BioWare’s Casey Hudson: ‘This story arc is coming to an end with this game. That means the endings can be a lot more different. At this point we're taking into account so many decisions that you've made as a player and reflecting a lot of that stuff. It's not even in any way like the traditional game endings, where you can say how many endings there are or whether you got ending A, B, or C.’

Read more: http://www.metro.co.uk/tech/games/903386-mass-effect-3-extended-cut-review-beware-of-the-spoilers#ixzz1zFIDgm00

ok.... and whats your point?

ok.... and whats your point?

Im not the only one who thinks they did a rush job to please the thousands who were annoyed, and messed it up AGAIN. It does not fill in any gaps, it leaves an absurd ending, and adds a rubbishly rushed none of the above secret ending.

EG: the extended cut shows an Anderson plaque on the Normandy - before it leaves the planet it crashed on.

how the hell do they know he is dead, he was aboard the citadel with Shepard.

Six months in and all we have is an overpriced guild bank. Guild ships will probably be an instanced travel point from interfleet transport where you can purchase special vendors and other perks. In other words a mammoth money sink.

I would like to see a ship we can pilot and defend in free open space combat.

Im not the only one who thinks they did a rush job to please the thousands who were annoyed, and messed it up AGAIN. It does not fill in any gaps, it leaves an absurd ending, and adds a rubbishly rushed none of the above secret ending.

EG: the extended cut shows an Anderson plaque on the Normandy - before it leaves the planet it crashed on.

how the hell do they know he is dead, he was aboard the citadel with Shepard.

facepalm

He wasn't on the citidal with Sheperd that was all in Shepards head because of the indoctrination. Shepard never actually gets to the citidal. We know this because of the fact if you select destroy you see Shepards body STILL ON EARTH AFTER IT BLOWS UP.

The DLC ending does explain what happens to the Normandy as well as a few other things. Listen just because you and a bunch of other people couldn't understand the ending doesn't mean you should be mad at Bioware.

.... umm not sure if serious...

Deadly, also maybe the room of the citadel he was in crashed on the planet when it exploded, and he survived that way.

ever think of that smarty pants?

its possible.

you meat eat up the indoctrination theory, i for one think bioware can shove it up their collective back ends.

Deadly, also maybe the room of the citadel he was in crashed on the planet when it exploded, and he survived that way.

ever think of that smarty pants?

its possible.

you meat eat up the indoctrination theory, i for one think bioware can shove it up their collective back ends.

then how come he is covered in concrete rubble? there is no metalic rubble. Remember the start of Mass Effect 2? How do you figure he can survive an explosion and decent back to earth when he couldn't even do half of that in ME2 when his armor wasn't even damaged?

Also we see the explosion nothing survives.

It's really not a theory. Have you ever seen Inception, Cabin in the Woods, No Country for old men, or Game of Thrones? I ask because they all have similar things happen in that the writters give you all the answers if you are cleaver enough to pick up on them.

what does crappy metal have anything to do with Mass Effect?

Casey Hudson watched it. Look again at the background it is the planet we see at the end of Mass Effect 3, furthermore the name of it is can be used to described that for that crappy AI called the Catylyst. Furthermore all three of the endings (before the extended cut added a 4th) are Deux Ex copies.

I wish I still had the link of the thing I wanted to show you, it used to be in my sig on this site actually, but I don't.

I believe it is a fail when their installer has constant issues with corrupted files. I'm not the only one - the forum is rift with them... it's just very annoying to pay for something you can't play....

Yep. Had the same problem. So I backed up the game directory in another spot and come patch day if it errors up I overwrite and try again. Saves all that corrupted file repair nightmarish crap you have to go through. Hope you've done the same thing.

Also seems there is an issue with my HD and my internet isn't the quickest, so I can't really blame BW.

Casey Hudson watched it. Look again at the background it is the planet we see at the end of Mass Effect 3, furthermore the name of it is can be used to described that for that crappy AI called the Catylyst. Furthermore all three of the endings (before the extended cut added a 4th) are Deux Ex copies.

I wish I still had the link of the thing I wanted to show you, it used to be in my sig on this site actually, but I don't.

rofl thats it? rofl oh that is hilarious.

and? so what?

It was a shortcut that displeased alot of people because it determined what a whole species looked like, but whatever I am done, I am convinced that you won't try to look at this from a different angle.

In my experience with corrupted files and TOR it was a illegal version of windows I had that never fully updated correctly. it was a bootleg running off of a bios emulation thats stopped the update.

yes i'm admitting it. I went ahead and got a new PC with paid windows and never had a problem updating ever.

Also you gotta update drivers. when the beta was going we had allot of people claiming the files recieved from BW update server was corrupted but 9 times out of 10 it was bootleg windows running a fake OEM

and to stick to the orginal topic....the first paid xpac unless BW really loves us :p

Edited by nartiuslightlord

It was a shortcut that displeased alot of people because it determined what a whole species looked like, but whatever I am done, I am convinced that you won't try to look at this from a different angle.

what does deciding on choosing what a species looks like have anything to do with the ending of the game? What angle do you want me to look at it from?

You realize that they used actors for ALL the faces right?

Edited by jarjarloves

facepalm

He wasn't on the citidal with Sheperd that was all in Shepards head because of the indoctrination. Shepard never actually gets to the citidal. We know this because of the fact if you select destroy you see Shepards body STILL ON EARTH AFTER IT BLOWS UP.

The DLC ending does explain what happens to the Normandy as well as a few other things. Listen just because you and a bunch of other people couldn't understand the ending doesn't mean you should be mad at Bioware.

eh you really must hate the extended cut then because it specifically shows that the Citadel was not destroyed only damaged... they even show it being fixed back up in 2 of the endings...

indoctrination theory is cool fan fic but nothing more.. BW has said as much more than once and it is their IP

Edited by Liquidacid

Greetings!

We ask that threads made in General Discussion center on Star Wars™: The Old Republic™. Since this thread is more focused on discussion of a different game, we're closing it for being off-topic. That said, the latest response regarding guild ships can be found in the Feb 10th Q&A:

Guild capital ships are a huge undertaking, though, so expect to see more quality of life style guild features roll out before you and your allies start building your destroyer....

Also, we have a thread already discussing the possible addition of guild ships, and invite you to constructively share your thoughts about them, here:

I Want Guild Ships

Thanks!