Hey guys...

UGLYMRJ

I just wanted everyone to know that I played in a WZ and lost. I have come to the conclusion that every class other than mine is too strong.

Also things I don't understand need to be fixed and made simple for us who refuse to learn the mechanics of the game. EX: Huttball air vents, resolve, expertise, etc.

Fix now or I unsub.... thanks! You have until 8pm tomorrow night. K GO!!!

(About sums up 90% of the forum communities threads)

I just wanted everyone to know that I played in a WZ and lost. I have come to the conclusion that every class other than mine is too strong.

I had the same experience, and same conclusion. Then I found out that one of the classes I lost to was the same spec as me. The paradox made my server explode.

I have bought a 55 gallon drum of Astroglide. As a DPS Sage (Balance) ... I need it. :)

Bahahaha. I just rolled a DPS sage just to give it try after hearing that it's quite challening in pvp. So, which supplier did you get your drum of astroglide from?

Bahahaha. I just rolled a DPS sage just to give it try after hearing that it's quite challening in pvp. So, which supplier did you get your drum of astroglide from?

I purchased my drum of "glide" at Darth Marauder's Astroglide Depot. Where all your lubrication needs are met with a Ravaging smile.

Also things I don't understand need to be fixed and made simple for us who refuse to learn the mechanics of the game. EX: Huttball air vents, resolve, expertise, etc.

Fix now or I unsub.... thanks! You have until 8pm tomorrow night. K GO!!!

(About sums up 90% of the forum communities threads)

People now regularly complain about every class in this game.....that's how I know it's balanced.

No one will post their gear or give scenarios. It all seems to be spoken in generalities lately.

People now regularly complain about every class in this game.....that's how I know it's balanced.

No one will post their gear or give scenarios. It all seems to be spoken in generalities lately.

I have 3/4 Warhero and the rest Battlemaster gear on my Balance Sage. It hurts to play ... but I'm still having fun and that's all that matters. Marauders hurt really, REALLY bad. So do those Pyrotechs. I simply cannot get away from them.