1.3 daily space missions

a_beast_

is it me or are my lasers doing f*** all on space missions ?

yes I have the power converter and yes there set on dmg.

*** is going on ? is almost impossible to do the daily space missions, so I think ill stop doing them till this issue is fixed.

is it me or are my lasers doing f*** all on space missions ?

yes I have the power converter and yes there set on dmg.

*** is going on ? is almost impossible to do the daily space missions, so I think ill stop doing them till this issue is fixed.

I just ran Aeten Defense, and it all seemed to be ok.

ohh dear,

its happened again, mines are invincible and mine layer indestructible (fired all my missiles and lasers when I can)

I know there might be a new space mission coming and bioware are playing around, if this is the case we need to know.

there is no point playing an unbeatable space missions.

Edited by a_beast_

I spend around 100k equipping my ship with purple max level items. Thinking it would make me plow through the space missions as a relatively fun occasional diversion to earn some credits without having to do the same dailies again for the millionth time.

And it was the worst investment in the game I made so far. All the max level missions I did I got either annihilated by swarms of ships, or (mainly this) was unable to finish the main objective because you need to destroy 5900998983 shielded fighters or mines or whatever.

Blah.:confused:

If you hit a lag spike this'll happen. Back when I was playing on dial-up the first 5-10 seconds of a match I wouldn't actually hurt anything until the connection finished loading everything. The same thing still happens every so often even now on DSL when my connection will periodically freeze up for 5-6 seconds.

If you have maxed out lasers and weapon overload on, there is nothing fighter-sized in the game that should stand up to more than 2 seconds of focused fire.

Check to make sure that when using your power converter, you also aren't accidentally leaving it stuck on shield overload--this turns your lasers into wet noodles.

Edited by Halkyon

as stated in an earlier post i have all the best ship upgrades.

i have a 20ish mb stable connection

yes the space missions are (after doing them 23423452345 times) easy

so i know what it should be like.

what ive noticed its the missions become normal/impossible/normal/impossible in a matter of a few days.

this has nothing to do with me as i do the same thing all the time.

this leads me to believe bioware are playing about with it OR they are messing about with my account ?

what else could it be ??

edit,

i have just played it again and failed, ive noticed that in some areas the mines are easy to kill with lasers and some are invincible, i believe i took out 40 mines. still short by 100.

the fighters are all impossible to kill with lasers for 3 or 4 secs with full power to lasers nothing happens,

i can take a fighter out if i use 5 missiles.

there is something wrong.

Edited by a_beast_