Lost Island SM is in the wrong que

Rafkin

Have you even played Lost Island?

Realize that that FP is more of a Gear Check HM?

Recognize they put it in Tier 2 HM?

Yes. Have you? You realize Lost Island Story mode is not in the HM que right? Someone who qualifies for Red Reaper also qualifies for Lost Island.

Yes. Have you? You realize Lost Island Story mode is not in the HM que right? Someone who qualifies for Red Reaper also qualifies for Lost Island.

Really.. I didn't look that closely at it last evening.. If that is the case they need to change it quick.

So, there's a normal Lost Island and it's grouped with the other normals with the +5 Daily Comms bonus? Is that what I'm reading?

I think the reason would be that it isn't a HM and people queing for HMs might want their daily bonus.

Edited by Kourage

....Then you realize LI is in its own Tier because it is so much more difficult than the standard HMs. I agree with Bios method to put that in its own tier.

It should not be selected by default for the level 50 "Story Mode" list since it's close to Hard Mode in difficulty. I've no issues with people choosing to do it via group finder, but expecting people in high-40s blues and greens to be able to beat that in a GroupFinder group is about as sensible as expecting people in Tionese gear to be able to do its' Hard Mode equivalent, or Story-mode Explosive Conflict in the same way. Edited by Ancaglon

I went with a group where I was the only person in some columni/rakata. We had 3 wipes, mostly mechanics issues that just have to be learned. Story mode wasn't horrible, I thought it quite doable. It will be more demanding yes, but doable with everyone in lvl 50+ mods.

....Then you realize LI is in its own Tier because it is so much more difficult than the standard HMs. I agree with Bios method to put that in its own tier.

I'm not talking about Lost Island HM. Yes it's in it's own tier. However, story mode is NOT. It's grouped with all the other story modes when it is clearly on par with other HMs.

I'm not talking about Lost Island HM. Yes it's in it's own tier. However, story mode is NOT. It's grouped with all the other story modes when it is clearly on par with other HMs.

That is because story mode is easy. It is no more difficult than False Emperor.

That is because story mode is easy. It is no more difficult than False Emperor.

Really? You think Lost Island is the same diffculty as the story mode False Emperor? I think its more like False Emp hard mode myself.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.