BW, please, NEVER, EVER add a LFR "feature"...

TheRealDestian

Just please, don't do it. There's nothing worse than taking content that is intended to be challenging, content that is supposed to take a group of dedicated people some time to do, and turning it into something so easy and trivial that any fun or challenge from doing it on normal mode has been cheapened to the point where you don't even care any longer.

To put it simply, "LFR is the movie trailer that gives away the ending."

Also I was banned from the WoW forums for pointing out the sheer irony in the fact that the LFR "feature" allows players to blow through all of the content in the recently released 4.3 patch and thus feel completely free to leave for SWTOR, knowing they've already done all of the content in 4.3. ;)

Just please, don't do it. There's nothing worse than taking content that is intended to be challenging, content that is supposed to take a group of dedicated people some time to do, and turning it into something so easy and trivial that any fun or challenge from doing it on normal mode has been cheapened to the point where you don't even care any longer.

To put it simply, "LFR is the movie trailer that gives away the ending."

Also I was banned from the WoW forums for pointing out the sheer irony in the fact that the LFR "feature" allows players to blow through all of the content in the recently released 4.3 patch and thus feel completely free to leave for SWTOR, knowing they've already done all of the content in 4.3. ;)

You're right. I've read an interview made by IGN and a developer (or whoever he was, can't remember) said they are not going to get this feature in the game untill years have passed. Honestly, they shouldn't create such a feature not even when the game is dying. Unless they make it much different than World of Warcraft one...

Edited by _Tarkus_