Heatseeker Missiles Broken

DarthWoad

Was fine before the update, but now, its useless. I now hit about 2 - 2.5k most times, even with a full heat signature stack on the enemy. My armour is the same, my skill tree is the same, it seems rail shot and heatseeker swapped around in damage. I used to hit 4.5k on average with it.

Does anyone else see a difference?

My tracer missile on average hits about 2 to 2.5k, i could just spam that. Its rare now for me to see 3k from the heatseeker missiles! THEY ARE BROKEN sometimes i hit below 2k with heatseekers, i dont think i ever did before 1.3

Edited by DarthWoad

If its worse for you then your gear is just not modded right.

The *only* change that may impact you could be the change to Advanced Targeting. Giving you 30% armor penetration with Unload and railshot, instead of 3% accuracy.

Otherwise, I've seen increases across the board.

Darthwoad, why are you posting the same rant in multiple threads? I am seeing 4.5 to just over 5k crits on HSM and after augmenting just half my gear, my dps is up across the board. What gear are you in?

Full rakata. Im seeing 2k hits with heatseekers all the time, much more often than 1.3. I rarely see its more than 3k now.

Not sure what your issue is, but my non-crits hit for around 2.4-3k and, like I said, my crits are hitting for 4.5-5k. I am in similar gear as you. I have 3 pieces of BH gear and the rest is Rakata w/ the legacy belt and bracers with Rakata mods in the them. No reason yours shouldn't be hitting just as hard unless you missed something in your talent tree.

Was fine before the update, but now, its useless. I now hit about 2 - 2.5k most times, even with a full heat signature stack on the enemy. My armour is the same, my skill tree is the same, it seems rail shot and heatseeker swapped around in damage. I used to hit 4.5k on average with it.

Does anyone else see a difference?

My tracer missile on average hits about 2 to 2.5k, i could just spam that. Its rare now for me to see 3k from the heatseeker missiles! THEY ARE BROKEN sometimes i hit below 2k with heatseekers, i dont think i ever did before 1.3

1: You're wrong. Heat Seeker missiles are working fine.

2: Why did you create TWO different threads about the same subject?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.