Some reasons why i belive ranked gameplay in SWTOR will die out.

Lord_Karsk

Its already to late they blew it in 1.2 so many people and guilds were gonna come back and try the ranked wz's and then they pulled them at the last moment lol. Personally i hate wz's waste of time based on who can chainstun the fastest and who knows the most current cheat engine. I would rather have seen the ability to choose warzones over anything and world pvp revamp screw wz's

RWZ will be a blast, especially with the WZ map changes that were on the PTS (sides being more divided in VS and no more wall hopping to mid in alderaan).

That said, RWZ will be fun, but they will also be influenced a lot by class stacking. Pretty much anyone who stacks op/sco healers, pyrotechs and maras will hage a huge advantage unless its a huttball match.

RWZ are fine, class balance is not. Well see how that is going to play along. I just HOPE they adress class balance before season 1 of rateds (1.3 will be pre-season AFAIK).

I prefer to stack good players rather than good classes.

At first it will be alot of fun(for the few) then after some weeks it will slowely die out.

For the simpel reason when something is not fun and fair people stop doing those things.

1. Bad class balance. Always after a mayor patch a new FOTM class.

.[/u]

I only made it this far... a balanced team will always have an advantage (depending on individual skill level of course)

A good pvp team should be

no more then 8-10 players that train everyday 4-6 hours to try out tactica and new idees.......

Am I misunderstanding something, or are you saying that myself and 7 to 9 other people should spend 4 to 6 hours EACH DAY playing SWTOR PVP so that we can be a good team?!? Good luck with that. I'm guessing you're out of school for the summer, live off the government or your parents set up an incredible trust fund. I have a life outside the world of SWTOR and I intend to keep living it. If that makes me casual, then I guess me and the other 99.9% of the players out there will just be casuals :rolleyes:

• 1 month later...