Marauders get no love in 1.3?

TSDx

I've had some thoughts about this and had some solid ideas I hope the devs will consider towards Marauders/Sentinels.

I think Undying Rage would become a more useful ability if you lowered the cooldown to 30 seconds. It would also be nice if it healed you for 3% per second while active for those 5 seconds since Juggernaut's Endure Pain does that and lasts twice as long.

I find Ravage is getting interrupted, as one of my better abilities I think a good workaround is to reduce the channel time from 3 seconds to 1 second. This shouldn't be free of course, but should be added to the buff you get for spending points in the 1st tier Rage tree ability Ravager.

I don't find Vicious throw to be all that useful. I like the 6 second cooldown and high damage, but it requires the target to be under 30% health and only has a 10 meter range. I would find it much more useful if you changed it to 50% health and increased the range to 30m like the Juggernaut saber throw.

Force Camouflage needs some love too. Sometimes I still die to a lucky AoE when I pop it to get away. I think damage reduction should be increased to 80% and the speed boost increased to 60%. I also think it should be changed from 4 seconds to 6 seconds. Of course there should be a tradeoff to this buff, I think spending 2 rage to activate it should be a sufficient cost.

I also feel we need more Utility, since other classes can spec into different roles. How about changing Bloodthirst from a 300s cooldown to 90? It does take 30 stacks of fury to use which is a lot, and would give us more desirability for ranked warzones when they come out and raids.

Thanks for listening :):):)

I've had some thoughts about this and had some solid ideas I hope the devs will consider towards Marauders/Sentinels.

I think Undying Rage would become a more useful ability if you lowered the cooldown to 30 seconds. It would also be nice if it healed you for 3% per second while active for those 5 seconds since Juggernaut's Endure Pain does that and lasts twice as long.

I find Ravage is getting interrupted, as one of my better abilities I think a good workaround is to reduce the channel time from 3 seconds to 1 second. This shouldn't be free of course, but should be added to the buff you get for spending points in the 1st tier Rage tree ability Ravager.

I don't find Vicious throw to be all that useful. I like the 6 second cooldown and high damage, but it requires the target to be under 30% health and only has a 10 meter range. I would find it much more useful if you changed it to 50% health and increased the range to 30m like the Juggernaut saber throw.

Force Camouflage needs some love too. Sometimes I still die to a lucky AoE when I pop it to get away. I think damage reduction should be increased to 80% and the speed boost increased to 60%. I also think it should be changed from 4 seconds to 6 seconds. Of course there should be a tradeoff to this buff, I think spending 2 rage to activate it should be a sufficient cost.

I also feel we need more Utility, since other classes can spec into different roles. How about changing Bloodthirst from a 300s cooldown to 90? It does take 30 stacks of fury to use which is a lot, and would give us more desirability for ranked warzones when they come out and raids.

Thanks for listening :):):)

I as a marauder think that we didn't need love in this patch, our cool down defensives are fine and certainly don't need any buffing. I do find this relic and adrenal adjustment as a nerf, but then it's across the board, so can't take to personally. I think there will be less qq about ravage if we can't active dump before piling it into someone.

I am looking forward to the changes to assassins/shadows, I still hate that force cloak....dispell and immune to force, cc; wow.

There basically already is something like this.

Heck, they should just go for gold, since the devs obviously like Marauder more than every other class.

Remove all our offensive abilities except Deadly Throw, and make Assault a 1 hit KO.

Extend Deadly Throw's range to 30 meters, give it 100% healing reduction for 60 seconds, and a 50% chance of a 1 hit KO (gotta make those chumps who didn't reroll think they have a chance, amirite?).

And screw cooldowns, just give Marauder a passive buff that makes them evade 100% of attacks and gain 100% elemental and internal damage resistance.

EZ PZ, class is fixed.

Heck, they should just go for gold, since the devs obviously like Marauder more than every other class.

Remove all our offensive abilities except Deadly Throw, and make Assault a 1 hit KO.

Extend Deadly Throw's range to 30 meters, give it 100% healing reduction for 60 seconds, and a 50% chance of a 1 hit KO (gotta make those chumps who didn't reroll think they have a chance, amirite?).

And screw cooldowns, just give Marauder a passive buff that makes them evade 100% of attacks and gain 100% elemental and internal damage resistance.

EZ PZ, class is fixed.

They'd have to nerf all defensive's like Dodge and Deflection first just because they can potentially parry our 1-button kills.