So I was on the fence

Acks

about resubbing and after the transfers went so well and the fact that 1.3 is coming this tuesday im sure I can speak for alot of people and say Bioware you won over my $15 for the month. Goodjob!

Welcome back. By the way, do you plan to join ranked warzones with the same 7 other players or with 7 puggers?

I plan to do ranked warzones with my guild. Doing it with pugs is just asking for trouble lol

about resubbing and after the transfers went so well and the fact that 1.3 is coming this tuesday im sure I can speak for alot of people and say Bioware you won over my $15 for the month. Goodjob!

i know right i resubbed too!! i cant wait for the backlash on tuesday

"transfers went so well "

speak for yourself...I had to change legacy and character names. Months of time and story invested and now its some other character, SWTOR probably lost a subscriber here. Worst server merge I have experienced,

speak for yourself...I had to change legacy and character names. Months of time and story invested and now its some other character, SWTOR probably lost a subscriber here. Worst server merge I have experienced,

I see. I hope you'll have fun in other mmos then.

LOL

So your character looks the same, has all the same progression. Because is he now "Bill" instead of " Bob" it negates everything you have done? - Maybe time to go back to console gaming.

The server merges were only fail for people unable to read and comprehend the information put forth.

Sometimes you guys take RP waaaaaaaay to far.

Oh 1.3 comes out on the same day as the Dawnguard expansion for Skyrim....

Glad you are back, hope you have fun.

Edited by Tuscad

Sounds like your names weren't original or unique. Creativity would of solved that problem. But nope it's the evil Biowares fault!!!

...then clearly it's the only server merge you've ever experienced, because the way Bioware handled names is the way pretty much everybody else has handled names during a server merge.

"...then clearly it's the only server merge you've ever experienced, because the way Bioware handled names is the way pretty much everybody else has handled names during a server merge. "

nope but it's the first time I cared about my characters names...

"...then clearly it's the only server merge you've ever experienced, because the way Bioware handled names is the way pretty much everybody else has handled names during a server merge. "

nope but it's the first time I cared about my characters names...

I know it isn't the perfect solution but for example, instead of Figwit, would Fig'wit be close enough for you?