Quarterly Producer Letter for Q2 2024 ×

Fix The DAMN PvP Bugs Before Ranked

TheLordMaster

I have lost the ability to OPS chat very frequently lately, I would say at least once a day. Someone was nice enough to point out I can still use /party for chat, but I didnt know that for the longest time.

I have yet to get the respawn stunned issue but I hear thats pretty prevalent as well, not to mention ive see the 8 players/7 in ops group issue too.

I have lost the ability to OPS chat very frequently lately, I would say at least once a day. Someone was nice enough to point out I can still use /party for chat, but I didnt know that for the longest time.

I have yet to get the respawn stunned issue but I hear thats pretty prevalent as well, not to mention ive see the 8 players/7 in ops group issue too.

if you do

Ctrl + U twice then /ops

it will correct that issue.

The raid frame bug happens to me multiple times a day, every single day.

+1

Also please allow an option to only show the actual name of other characters. Lots of times I am trying to heal Party Time Bothra the War Hero, and it takes me until the guy is dead until to figure out wth his name is.

+1

Also please allow an option to only show the actual name of other characters. Lots of times I am trying to heal Party Time Bothra the War Hero, and it takes me until the guy is dead until to figure out wth his name is.

What about "Obscenely Longnamington, Goddess of the Great Hunt"

The raid frame bug happens to me multiple times a day, every single day.

It happens almost every single WZ, lately, but I've been running in a lot of premades which seems to make this occur more often.

It seems to happen most when a group of people enter the WZ, but one or two people take the queue later than the others. When they enter, they won't be part of the raid frame, and are extremely hard to keep an eye on for healing.

An issue that could prevent a team member from properly appearing as a member of the Warzone group has been corrected. *UPDATED 6/13*

Just wanted to let you guys know that the warzone raid frame bug is supposedly fixed on the PTS.

3)

6) Intentionally lagging out your machine (usually via a bag open or some other window) to allow you to "jump" across hazards in huttball, even if someone stuns you the game will place you in front of the hazard because you were desync'd at the time. -- Basically teleport a person who desync's back to their original place to not reward the behavior instead of allowing them to backfill their movement.

I wondered how this was happening - i've seen it all too often lately on the new server my guild is on.

Also - just watched a bomb in voidstar get stealthe capped. I was 20m away, looking right at the door - no one was on it and suddenly the door's been planted and purple for a disarm. AOE and a shadow popped out of stealth.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.