Epic fail .

DarthVaco

I hope you EA guys will learn from this and wont make the same mistake again in the future.

This is the worst EGA/Launch (call it whatever) in history.

Its better to have server crash/restarts or simply wait in a quene for an hour + then

its to wait for days.

You dont even have a exact date for your pre-order customers.

You will know when you get an e-mail.

What BS is this?

I hope you EA guys will learn from this and wont make the same mistake again in the future.

This is the worst EGA/Launch (call it whatever) in history.

Its better to have server crash/restarts or simply wait in a quene for an hour + then

its to wait for days.

You dont even have a exact date for your pre-order customers.

You will know when you get an e-mail.

What BS is this?

Yeah I agree.

Being able to actually play the game up to a week early is so much worse than being unable to play because the servers died... :rolleyes:

Dear, [ ] Esteemed forum poster [ x] Internet hero [ ] Pathetic troll

I see that you are:

[ x] Complaining about the pre-order [ ] Complaining about ballance and pvp [ ] Trying to make a point but the idiocy of your statements have broken something behind my left eye

My opinion on this is:

[ ] It's a you problem [ ] No one cares [ x] Bitterness at the probability that my body steralized itself in an effort to protect any future generations from people like you

Please:

[ ] Have a wonderful day [ x] Unplug all electronics and sit in the closet for a few hours [ ] Head out to the countryside, find a deep well, and keep swimming down until you find gold.