Dual specs. What happened to them?

Terifh

Greetings everyone,

Lead Game Designer Daniel Erickson talked about when dual spec will be coming to the game in one of our Community Q&As:

We hope this gives a little more insight about our plans for dual spec. Thank you!

[/color]

Mistake on your part not having Dual spec ready with this. :(

Many of your priority decisions have me facepalming. :o

Edited by Deyjarl

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mistake on your part not having Dual spec ready with this. :(

Many of your priority decisions have me facepalming. :o

The amount of time and money that have been wasted into all that useless legacy stuff instead of improving the gameplay is just sad..

good tanks will adjust and bad ones will QQ/unsub or roll another fotm class. which are you?

Said the non-tank who doesn't like getting rolled by Shadows. (just a guess).

The issue at hand is that BW created problems in pvp when they tried to solve problems in pve, or vice versa. Guardians needed a little help with AoE threat. Instead they got a ton of help and a damage nerf. What the what?

Shadow Tanks were doing too much damage. Instead of a damage nerf, they got a survivability nerf. Huh?

I have three tanks at 50, and messed around a bit with one of them on the PTR (my jugg) - I didn't really notice that tanking was harder than before. If anything it felt easier with the added aoe threat having been added. The damage nerf to single saber mastery in tank stance is a bit unfortunate, but honestly that only impacts soloing and I use a DPS companion while doing that anyway. Even on live my Jaesa smokes my Jugg in damage, so I doubt I'd even notice the drop.

Don't forget about the damage nerf to crushing blow and backhand. Not a big deal in PvE but pretty significant in PVP where all that extra "threat" doesn't mean anything.