Most satisfying pvp kills

lord-durpp

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's always satisfying to do well in little to no expertise but my favorite moments are probably when I bump into an enemy away from everyone els and we get to have a fair 1 vs 1. The most annoying moment is somewhat in the same category, it's when you bump into an enemy, with no one els around, and you lose because you just came from another fight and had things on CD. Not having things proc is another extremely annoying thing in 1 vs 1'es. I was in a warzone just after 1.6 had been launched where I didnt get a single proc in several minutes. I was considering the possibility that they had nerfed the proc chance.

Other more sporadic yet great moments are when you manage to single handedly to take down two enemies on a less powerful class or when you're surviving an enemy mob of 5 for a long time, while your allies are no where to be seen. It's pretty great to kill the more wellknown players too but it holds no water unless you managed to do it without help. I've seen people talk trash after killing good players despite that everyone could see that there were two more enemies on said players. That's just retarded.

Edited by Washingtoon