Mail in Starship

CayAvenger

HAHAH that is epic.. But serious HOW is the mail going to get to ur ship in Space? Its bad enough every time you go to another mailbox that mail is there.. Must be a lot of bussy bees in the mail system as is to keep up with u. Edited by Zilrota
removed spam

HAHAH that is epic.. But serious HOW is the mail going to get to ur ship in Space? Its bad enough every time you go to another mailbox that mail is there.. Must be a lot of bussy bees in the mail system as is to keep up with u.

ITS FUTUREISTIC you... and its not real. cant you just put together that its some sort of tech that does it some how? GOD do we have to tell you kids everything?

Edited by Zilrota
removed spam

actually not a bad idea... but to prevent ship hermits you could only send X number of items per day from your ship.

Nah that would defeat the purpus. Mabe have one there but. It cost a little extra to send out.

Edited by Zilrota
removed spam

ITS FUTUREISTIC you... and its not real. ccant you just peace together that its some sort of tech that does it? GOD do we have to tell you kids everything?

HAHA GHAHHAHA

Alright.. Let there be a Mailbox in the ship.. Since GOD is at work at the mail office I want my mail to just come to me where ever I am.

Edited by Zilrota
removed spam

HAHA GHAHHAHA

Alright.. Let there be a Mailbox in the ship.. Since GOD is at work at the mail office I want my mail to just come to me where ever I am.

it worked that way in Aion... JUST SAYIN!!

Edited by Zilrota
removed spam

HAHAH that is epic.. But serious HOW is the mail going to get to ur ship in Space? Its bad enough every time you go to another mailbox that mail is there.. Must be a lot of bussy bees in the mail system as is to keep up with u.

More troubling than having mail delivered to you in space is how do Lightsabers work?! Man. Or Hyperspace? Or not having a ship full of thrusters to do the rolls and maneuvers that our ships do? Not to mention the Force.

See my point now? LOL.

Edited by Zilrota
removed spam

More troubling than having mail delivered to you in space is how do Lightsabers work?! Man. Or Hyperspace? Or not having a ship full of thrusters to do the rolls and maneuvers that our ships do? Not to mention the Force.

See my point now? LOL.

Nope.. Still I Agree there should be one inside the ship.. Also want a AH so I can sell my goods from the ship too

Edited by Zilrota
removed spam

Nope.. Still I Agree there should be one inside the ship.. Also want a AH so I can sell my goods from the ship too

My point being is that if you are going to nitpick over mail being delivered in space, you are missing out on the whole mystic knights in space that is completely Sci-Fi. Nothing realistic about it. Why shouldn't mail be delivered to your ship in space then? If that is your main complaint over realism you have issues.

But yes, I want a mailbox in my ship.

Edited by Zilrota
removed spam

Like I said.. Other games GOD's like them.. BW just wants us to work for what we want.

no they want us to explore this HUGE world they have created... not stay in our ships like hermits all the time.

Edited by Zilrota
removed spam

My point being is that if you are going to nitpick over mail being delivered in space, you are missing out on the whole mystic knights in space that is completely Sci-Fi. Nothing realistic about it. Why shouldn't mail be delivered to your ship in space then? If that is your main complaint over realism you have issues.

But yes, I want a mailbox in my ship.

Haha I was just givin u a hard time man.. Seriously I was think the same. Was on my ship and needed to send some tuff to a friend.. Was like GOD I have to leve ship walk all the way to the front of the building "Cant use speeders" Just to send it.

Signed Needs a mail system

Edited by Zilrota
removed spam

how about using a companion to send mail. If your in space you can assume he took a small pod to nearest planet sent mail and came back if your on planet he ran from ship to mailbox and came back.

Edited by Zilrota
removed spam

Please no...

Don't cater to lazy people.

Make people spend a few extra minutes to land on a planet and pick up thier mail.

Is it **** too hard to land on a planet to collect your mail? You need to be THAT lazy so you can stay in your ship, not pass other people, not land on a planet, sit on your (virtual) ***?

First mailboxes..

Next will be GTN's, soon followed by your own personal vendor/traders (got your companions to run off anyway)...

Then trainers.. etc, etc..

The line must be drawn somewhere.

Then the Aion gods must care for there players.. Here at BW we want you to sit in 2 hour ques and walk 10 light years to the mail box.

Tonight @ 7EST check out Xirony POV from Vexxgaming.com leveling out a Imperial Agent, pvp, Flash points and more http://www.justin.tv/vexxgaming

Never waited in a queue and it seems there's a mail box every 100 yards.