Resigned today, few qs - frustrated

Cathest

1. I'd inquisitor a hard class? At the final trial and every fight I need a medpac. Lvl 8 and dont have a companion

Did the game get harder with recent updates? I haunt played for few months

But i played other classes and had no problem

How is jedi counselor? Is it also hard?

2. Is it even possible to reach a live person on phone support?

Spent an hour hiring every option - the entire thing is automated

Why do csrs tell me to call support when there is none

On my iPhone do don't mind the typos

1. I'd inquisitor a hard class? At the final trial and every fight I need a medpac. Lvl 8 and dont have a companion

First off you should go grind another level if your having a hard time with battle at level 8.. Should be reather easy . the game did not get harder its same or easier than it use to be. (or ive just made new characters so many times it got easier.) as for your companion if i remember right you are trying to fight Khem. but i wont spoil what happens for you.

As for Jedi, there pretty much same as a sith, just few differnt spells and names.. Just try em out see what one you like best.

I hope your not trying to call customer service to get help with a quest.. Thats not what there job is. They are there to help you with game set up problems or technical issues or something not working right . Calling tech support for a quest or beating a boss isnt what they do.

Edited by Warblaster

No, the game got easier, and a Jedi Consular is exactly the same as a Sith Inquisitor; same abilities and everything, just different appearances and animations.

Okay i will, hope it helps.

Btw im still using the starter sword... Dindt get ajything better yet. Should i buy something?

Btw im still using the starter sword... Dindt get ajything better yet. Should i buy something?

You can, but not really necessary to buy a new one.. If you grind another level you prob will get a better one that your starter.

I get ownee cuz the guardiaj droids are silver elites and i can barely kill one

And when theres 2 i die

WHat server are you on? and if your having a hard time, ask someone for help. If your in a guild im sure they wouldnt mind helping a new player.

You can, but not really necessary to buy a new one.. If you grind another level you prob will get a better one that your starter.

Im on jedi covenant , forgot my name hehe left the house and am on phone

Just made char today

What do u recommend i grind on? Should i kill those scorpioknthings outside? I can kill em quick so fast xp

Try drawing them back to the area with the ledge, then knock them off in groups.

Yep this is what my friend recomendd

Gonna try grinding another level first, does 1 level really make much difference though?

usually you should be ok if you grind on the guys threw the cave and that big open spot where you go to for heroics.. I always end up with a bag full of green gear, and sometimes a blue or two from the elite on the pillar. Just run around there kill the groups of 4 or 5 and you should level up in no time..

I unfortunately dont have anyone on that server.. If i did i would come help ya out.. But im sure you will be able to find someone out there.

1) I think the Inquisitor class is probably one of the most squishy I've played due to them being the only class that wears light armor. One way of making it easier is to take Biochem as your crafting skill so you can make your own medpacks instead of buying them. It does get far easier as you get your companions and groups. I have two inq's a 50 Sorc and a 30 Sin, both can hold thier own in a fight but each is squishy in it's own way. If your looking to take a Inq all the way to 50 be prepared to die. It happens with this class.

2) Cannot comment on phone support because I've never had to call thankfully.

Personally I wouldn't recommend grinding as a leveling option, rather you should just do all of the quests in the area that you're in; trust me, it's much more efficient.

I am sure OP was prob done every quest to get to point of Khem. But if he hasn't then yeah great idea. and do the Heroics they give good gear and exp.

I have stopped playing on my inquisitor because I really think for a Sith, he is far too weak. I am now playing as a bounty hunter, and can run into a group of 5 or 6 people and blow everything up. Theres normally mobs flying all over the place when using missles and flame throwers etc.

The inqusitor is really week, for me personally. I'd prefer a sith who was powerful and didnt have to use medpacks and stims to fight DROIDS. My sith needs to go back to the academy.

Edited by FearghalC

I have stopped playing on my inquisitor because I really think for a Sith, he is far too weak. I am now playing as a bounty hunter, and can run into a group of 5 or 6 people and blow everything up. Theres normally mobs flying all over the place when using missles and flame throwers etc.

The inqusitor is really week, for me personally. I'd prefer a sith who was powerful and didnt have to use medpacks and stims to fight DROIDS. My sith needs to go back the the academy.

Agreed

And torhead has a lot of comments of this quest being hard

Hope jedi councelr is easier somehow

Get a group, run the heroics, return, ???? profit.

The quest the OP is talking about was hard, I was the recommended level and died about 4 or 5 times and ended up using a medpac and a stim to defeat Khem. He's tough. Unfortunately, once you defeat him he seems to become very weak when he's fighting anyone apart from you. Go figure.

Edited by FearghalC

the light armor class is not as easy as heavy armor class,

that's why BW give u so much useful ability which more useful in WZ.

I get ownee cuz the guardiaj droids are silver elites and i can barely kill one

And when theres 2 i die

you have the whirlwind ability, stun one, and attack the other. when the whirlwind wears off. use your hard stun(electrocute I think) and then you can finish off the first silver mob. then start attacking the second one.

The quest the OP is talking about was hard, I was the recommended level and died about 4 or 5 times and ended up using a medpac and a stim to defeat Khem. He's tough. Unfortunately, once you defeat him he seems to become very weak when he's fighting anyone apart from you. Go figure.

Yes, but when you run the heroics, you get better gear, and will probably level in the process.

you have the whirlwind ability, stun one, and attack the other. when the whirlwind wears off. use your hard stun(electrocute I think) and then you can finish off the first silver mob. then start attacking the second one.

I just run back to the cliffs and use my AOE knockback once they all get close but to each his own.

The only tough encounter JC have is near the end when:

you have to go rescue Qyzen

There's 3-packs of strong level 8-9 mobs you have to fight your way through with no companion.

Just doing only class missions and ignoring everything else I was only level 5 when I tried this and oh how those mobs laughed and laughed and my painful dying screams of pain and dyingness.

I had to call in a friend to clear the way for me but

once I had Qyzen back

I was able to solo the rest of the class mission chain and hit Coruscant at level 6 (at which point there was more screaming until I'd run Esseles a bunch of times and levelled up a bit.)

The inqusitor is really week, for me personally. I'd prefer a sith who was powerful and didnt have to use medpacks and stims to fight DROIDS. My sith needs to go back to the academy.

If played right when lvl up you dont need to use a singel med pack unless one over agroo a few times.

What i can tell you OP is that the SI/JC class is the best all around classes in the game.And just

like the guardian/juggernaut you dont see that the class is actually really good until midd high lvl.

Remember always check mission log to see what lvl the content is before you do it, if you are ready for it.

Remember to fix your armor at a medical droid now and then,bad armor=dying faster.And if you have a hard figh

ask for help ingame,some players just love to help out.And there is alot of guides out there on how to improve your gaming. Also i recomend joining a guild thaat is friendly to new players.Alot you can learn from others.

Edited by Lord_Karsk