if it's possible,zabrak and twi'leks hibrid

_biddan_

Humans can interbreed with either the Zabrak species (the offspiring being called Dathomirians), or the Twi'Lek (I guess the offspring are probably called Twi'Lek, but no citation or lore reference to prove it).

Interbreeding between Zabrak and Twi'Lek is probably not possible, but if you have a Human-Zabrak hybrid, there is a question of whether they would be able to breed with a Human-Twi'Lek hybrid.

I am not wrong. It had been stated in a few novels that Twi'leks had differant pjysiology and could not breed with humans. The Clone Wars conflicts with this. Until LucasArts definitivly confirms one way or the other I stand by what I have stated. Humans cannot breed with Twi'leks. I may have missed the TCW episode everyone refers to so please link it. As I said, until LA says one way or the other I will not believe the two can breed.

I am not wrong. It had been stated in a few novels that Twi'leks had differant pjysiology and could not breed with humans. The Clone Wars conflicts with this. Until LucasArts definitivly confirms one way or the other I stand by what I have stated. Humans cannot breed with Twi'leks. I may have missed the TCW episode everyone refers to so please link it. As I said, until LA says one way or the other I will not believe the two can breed.

It doesn't matter what some novels say. Star Wars: The Clone Wars is T canon while the novels, comics, and games are C canon. T canon supercedes C canon.

Like I said, until LA comes out and clearly states that Twis and Humans can breed there will be conflicting views. Just because TCW supposedly supercedes long established canon doesn't mean a damn. Someone high up needs to come out and say specifically what the official word is on this. Things change constantly in regards to Star Wars. LA needs to come out and clarify current canon and end all the conflicting views once and for all.

To suddenly have TCW change long established canon without an explanation from LA is ridiulous. Give us the official word and I'll accept it. Until then i stand by what I have said. Assuming canon rules is not good enough.

Like I said, until LA comes out and clearly states that Twis and Humans can breed there will be conflicting views. Just because TCW supposedly supercedes long established canon doesn't mean a damn. Someone high up needs to come out and say specifically what the official word is on this. Things change constantly in regards to Star Wars. LA needs to come out and clarify current canon and end all the conflicting views once and for all.

To suddenly have TCW change long established canon without an explanation from LA is ridiulous. Give us the official word and I'll accept it. Until then i stand by what I have said. Assuming canon rules is not good enough.

Until that "official word" of yours comes out, we are going to follow our pre-established laws of canon that your "official word" gave us and say that T-canon supersedes C-canon so TCW supersedes Order 66.

Also, "long established" would be one source: Order 66: A Republic Commando Novel. That came out in 2008. I don't know what your scale of time is, but I consider 2000 and earlier to be "long established" and maybe even 2005 if your pushy. But four years ago? Please, with the way the EU works, you have to wait at least five years before the contradictions settle and you can start sorting canon.

Edited by Forgon

A quote from Lucas himself states that TCW overrides all novels and comics. It overrides everything apart from the games.

Actually, Rhysati Ynr (human) and Nawara Ven (Twi'lek) get married in the Rogue Squadron series, with specific mention on how they had plans for a large family (ie, their own, not adopted.) Along with the TCW episode "The Deserter" this seems pretty conclusive

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Cut_Lawquane

According to Wookiepedia, the Clone Trooper in 'The Deserter' had adopted the Twi'lek children when he married the Woman.

Atm I roleplay that my two Twi'lek girls are the children of my Zabrak Sith Warrior, one adopted his red coloring and both have black lekku patterns that reflect the Zabrak's facial tattoos. Basically racially they took after their mother, but had the zabrak genes slightly altered them in appearance. It may not be accurate, but I don't particularly care, it just look's good on the Legacy tree.

A quote from Lucas himself states that TCW overrides all novels and comics. It overrides everything apart from the games.

Actually, Rhysati Ynr (human) and Nawara Ven (Twi'lek) get married in the Rogue Squadron series, with specific mention on how they had plans for a large family (ie, their own, not adopted.) Along with the TCW episode "The Deserter" this seems pretty conclusive

In the Deserter Eoisode exactly how old was the child? If the child was 2 years old then it could not be the Clone's child as the war had not even gone on that long yet and Clones had not left Kamino until the war started. I saw that episode and don't recall the child being a infant.

Edited by Kilikaa

Until that "official word" of yours comes out, we are going to follow our pre-established laws of canon that your "official word" gave us and say that T-canon supersedes C-canon so TCW supersedes Order 66.

Also, "long established" would be one source: Order 66: A Republic Commando Novel. That came out in 2008. I don't know what your scale of time is, but I consider 2000 and earlier to be "long established" and maybe even 2005 if your pushy. But four years ago? Please, with the way the EU works, you have to wait at least five years before the contradictions settle and you can start sorting canon.

New Jedi Order: Dark Tide 2 Ruin.. D'aeshara Cor told Anakin Solo that Twi'leks have differant physiology after he offered to donate some of his blood to help save herr life. If his blood is not compatible with her body then how can a human breed with a Twi'lek? This goes back much longer than the Order 66 novel. Lucas changes things all the time. One instance in TCW now throws this subject into confusion. I abide by canon as much as possible but there has to be a line when long established facts have to be left alone and remain unchanged. Changing the rules every few years will just turn Star Wars canon into chaos.

The Clone Wars does not settle this issue. Lucas Arts must come out and say what is true on this and other subjects. T-canon superceding all else is no longer good enough. I also want to know the age of the child the Twi'lek and Clone deserter have. If that child is more than a year old then it cannot be the Clone's because the war at that point is less than 2 years old and Clones haven't left Kamino until Geonosis.

Edited by Kilikaa

I also want to know the age of the child the Twi'lek and Clone deserter have. If that child is more than a year old then it cannot be the Clone's because the war at that point is less than 2 years old and Clones haven't left Kamino until Geonosis.

They were older, and as I mentioned in my previous post, they were adopted when he married the Twi'lek Woman according to the wookiepedia bio of the deserter clone.

Edit: After further reading, they are supposedly Twi'lek/Human hybrids to another human father according to Suu Lawquane's bio

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Suu_Lawquane

Edited by Mavryk

They were older, and as I mentioned in my previous post, they were adopted when he married the Twi'lek Woman according to the wookiepedia bio of the deserter clone.

Edit: After further reading, they are supposedly Twi'lek/Human hybrids to another human father according to Suu Lawquane's bio

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Suu_Lawquane

But they can't have children together naturally. Genetic alteration os needed for Twis and humans to breed. Until LA comes out and says otherwise Twis can only breed naturally with other Twis, not humans or Zabraks or any other near-human. The Clone Wars does not state that Suu had this alteration done nor does it state that she had them naturally. So my point stands. Twi'leks cannot naturally have children with humans/near-humans.

But they can't have children together naturally. Genetic alteration os needed for Twis and humans to breed. Until LA comes out and says otherwise Twis can only breed naturally with other Twis, not humans or Zabraks or any other near-human. The Clone Wars does not state that Suu had this alteration done nor does it state that she had them naturally. So my point stands. Twi'leks cannot naturally have children with humans/near-humans.

I wasn't arguing your point, just clarifying what the situation was in that episode. Yes they are hybrids, but not Clone's which is why they are older.

I wasn't arguing your point, just clarifying what the situation was in that episode. Yes they are hybrids, but not Clone's which is why they are older.

Sorry if it appeared I was arguing with you. I was just trying to clarify things for everyone else. Arguing was not my intent. :)