any more transfers today?

Regulaser

ya like i said, my sub runs out next week and i won't resub after getting treated like this. its unacceptable. the 6 servers left couldnt have made that much of a difference.

theres more like 50 left i think.. and i wouldnt unsub over it.. but it is knida a pain.

Imp side 120 on fleet one instance on P5

Fatman has two isntances of the fleet with 97 in the overflow

now tell me P5 is actually heavy and fatman is not

That is rather interesting actually. Can anyone else confirm this? I'm not saying you're wrong Aalodar, but I always trust something more when more then one person confirms it :)

its the last batch. they said they'd do more tomorrow but i don't have faith in them anymore. 6 servers and they couldnt just finish it. disgusting. and for those who say, oh be patient blah blah ya ive been patient paying for months now, this is bullcrap.

its the last batch. they said they'd do more tomorrow but i don't have faith in them anymore. 6 servers and they couldnt just finish it. disgusting. and for those who say, oh be patient blah blah ya ive been patient paying for months now, this is bullcrap.

They said from the beginning this would happen over time. Stop feeling self entitled and wait like the rest of us.

Poor Shadow hand...

Still dead.

At least it was so close in the name.

It looks like I'll maybe be going to Shadowlands, since my East PVE server is still in limbo, so I assume when it finally gets transferred, it will go there.

Name wise, I prefer Shadowlands to Jedi Covenant or Canderous Ordo though, so that is good.

I just wish they'd hurry up and just finish it though.