any more transfers today?

Regulaser

I asked a little while ago and was told to check devtracker. Dev tracker doesn't say. I guess them keeping the carrot out there for many of us is how they keep us subbed. The best answer is hopefully but I don't think any one really knows including BW.

im on bb too. this really sucks. im gonna be pissed if we get screwed and dont get transfered until next week, in which case my sub will be up anyways and i dont see the point in renewing if this is how they're gonna handle this stuff.

i dont care where our server goes at this point, either one will work. i just want to get transfered, tired of waiting and theres only 6 east coast pvp servers left, i dont see why they cant just put them somewhere right now

im on bb too. this really sucks. im gonna be pissed if we get screwed and dont get transfered until next week, in which case my sub will be up anyways and i dont see the point in renewing if this is how they're gonna handle this stuff.

I'm startting to agree. This is not fun and logging in is even less fun.

With 8 lvls 50's itching to get a new server i know how you guys feel. I know they need to do all this "evaluating" but the level of service not fair on all and its a completel lottery as it seems. If they least let us know a time frame instead of being vague and saying shortly it could help. here is nothing wrong with saying to get everyone can take 3 weeks or more. Least we have a time frame. But oh well

Missing out on fatman isnt a huge deal like people thought because right now its currently at standard while POF is at heavy.

log on to each clearly fatman has WAY more ppl on it the P5 they are making u think its better but they can make server status say whatever they feel like

How many on each fleet? That will tell the truth.

Imp side 120 on fleet one instance on P5

Fatman has two isntances of the fleet with 97 in the overflow

now tell me P5 is actually heavy and fatman is not

lets not get into an argument about which server is better. we can all agree any server with more players on it is better than a server with 10. cmon BW please transfer the last of us

i agree.. i would be a touch upset if transfers had to wait till monday to get finished.

With 8 lvls 50's itching to get a new server i know how you guys feel. I know they need to do all this "evaluating" but the level of service not fair on all and its a completel lottery as it seems. If they least let us know a time frame instead of being vague and saying shortly it could help. here is nothing wrong with saying to get everyone can take 3 weeks or more. Least we have a time frame. But oh well

lol Throughout this entire games history, the devs have been nothing but "vague" about practically everything!