Number of servers transferred

KASxx

Just some numbers from the transfers

East

Pvp

moved 7 servers to fatman

19 left

Pve

Moved 20 servers (10 to Cando. 10 to JC)

23 left

Rp-pvp

Moved 2 servers to Jung ma

0 left

Rp-pve

Moved 5 servers to ebon hawk

0 left

West

Pvp

Moved 13 servers to the bastion

0 left

Pve

Moved 15 servers (7 to drooga and 8 to harbinger )

6 left

Rp-pve

Moved 2 to Bergen colony

Looks to be 55 moved in 1.5 days and there are 48 left to be moved.

So maybe barring any hiccups we can all be available for transfer by Friday.

Interesting. I'm on one of the 19 East PvP remaining. I'd have to guess they'll open a 2nd PvP for the remainder. I can't imagine that they could funnel 19 more servers into Fatman considering it's "Heavy" right now. You'd have to consider not only the actives but any other returning or new subs. We will see tomorrow...

I am east pvp as well. Looks like they tried to consolidate quickly the easiest groups of servers. And now will be working on the large amount of east pve and pvp servers left. Makes where they can say we moved 122 servers in 1.5 days( including EU). Gives the community a sense of accomplishment. This also allows them see each process on and fix any issues.

My question is:

Are there enough people on the 19 servers to make 1 server with heavy population?

My question is:

Are there enough people on the 19 servers to make 1 server with heavy population?

Easily. Without a shadow of a doubt. But they will probably shove 1-2 more into the fatman, So the # you're looking at is closer to 15-17 left going into a 2nd destination, which would be a smart idea. Having 1 server per region is not a smooth move.

Edited by Stevlol

Easily. Without a shadow of a doubt. But they will probably shove 1-2 more into the fatman, So the # you're looking at is closer to 15-17 left going into a 2nd destination, which would be a smart idea. Having 1 server per region is not a smooth move.

nope even with combining all 19 the servers average less than 20 people online at peak hours (some higher and some in single digits) do the math thats less than whats on the fatman

Remember of the 17 east pvp servers left they have the most population, even for light. In total on Sword of ajunta paul (combining both imp and rep chars) there are about 200 people, give or take, online. Assuming each is around that many aswell thats about 3200 players (again both factions) which is quite a bit.

Will likely be 9 if all rest on Fatman. 10 if the move rest pvp east to Anchorhead or w/e.

Can prolly fit last 23 pve east into the 2 they have.

For sure could fit the 6 left into 2 for pve west.

So 1 more destination or all in Fatman for pvp east.

nope even with combining all 19 the servers average less than 20 people online at peak hours (some higher and some in single digits) do the math thats less than whats on the fatman

You have no proof, at all. So please, stop talking. East has more population than west, and east US has more population than any other region in the game.

Just bc you have 20 on fleet doesn't acct for the rest around. I have toon on belgoths and we have 15-20 on imp fleet. But if you do the who list it's about 60-90 people in peak times.

Interesting. I'm on one of the 19 East PvP remaining. I'd have to guess they'll open a 2nd PvP for the remainder. I can't imagine that they could funnel 19 more servers into Fatman considering it's "Heavy" right now. You'd have to consider not only the actives but any other returning or new subs. We will see tomorrow...

Doubt it.

Fat man has lost people who went back to their mains.

A lot of people.

Edited by metalgearyoda

Just some numbers from the transfers

East

Pvp

moved 7 servers to fatman

19 left

Pve

Moved 20 servers (10 to Cando. 10 to JC)

23 left

Rp-pvp

Moved 2 servers to Jung ma

0 left

Rp-pve

Moved 5 servers to ebon hawk

0 left

West

Pvp

Moved 13 servers to the bastion

0 left

Pve

Moved 15 servers (7 to drooga and 8 to harbinger )

6 left

Rp-pve

Moved 2 to Bergen colony

Looks to be 55 moved in 1.5 days and there are 48 left to be moved.

So maybe barring any hiccups we can all be available for transfer by Friday.

Erm what about europe? Americans...

Ours has about 45-50 Imperial side at peak, don't know about Republic. While that could be a good chunk of the players it definitely isn't all of them. Right now we have 41 on the fleet, 7 on Taris, 32 on Denova, 8 EV, 5 Dromund Kaas, 3 Tatooine, 5 Voss. Yes the numbers are sad but Imp side just those equate to 101 people. I'm sure there are others with the same or more (and of course less). Even if all 19 servers averaged150 people we'd still have a server with probably half the pop of Fatman.

I will put my faith in BW that they know how to populate going forward, and I'm eagerly awaiting our server transfer in the meantime.