The Best View in SWTOR contest has returned! ×

Were other servers this bad?

Tugimus

most of us in my guild dont even bother logging on but our raid nights now. There only like15-25 in fleet . They no pvp running and not enough 50s to do anything really. And we not up for transfer yet.

Don't feel bad. Twin Spears was averaging 20 people on the fleet during a GOOD prime time. I logged in yesterday to 6 people at prime time and we STILL haven't had transfers open to us.

20 people on fleet holy cow! That's like quadruple my server! Man I hope we get transferred to yours!

But really, the last two months of paid service have not been used because it has not been an MMO, (which is what we pay for). I wish capitalism actually worked, you know, where you get what you pay for.

I had two characters on Choi Mai, one imperial, one republic. On a good night, we might have 40 on the imp, 20 (usually less) on rep. Though that happened, I never gave up on the game because I really enjoy the single player and I had a fun guild.

On Death Wind Corridor, I have trouble logging in to see more than 50 people online total. Our server is not up for transfer yet, which makes me wonder, "How bad were the other servers?"

all 3 of my servers routinely had 7-19 people in fleet at prime time with the odd day getting up as high as 27-29!

But really, the last two months of paid service have not been used because it has not been an MMO, (which is what we pay for). I wish capitalism actually worked, you know, where you get what you pay for.

that's not at all how capitalism works.... are you kidding me? the only right or control a consumer has in the market is the right/ability not to buy something. A company doesnt have to make a product to your liking if you are still going to buy whatever the make. Out of all the ignorance spewed on these forums today, this is by far the worst

by all practical means my server is dead, the GTN and grouping for flashpoints is useless but pvp does still occasionaly pop during 5 -10 pm server time. [for a pve server all anyone does is pvp, I allways thought this weird] there is usualy 40 - 70 people on fleet when I log in around 7pm and 5 - 15 people on when I log off usally around 11pm. this is way more populated than alot of servers and it is still unplayable. the lsat month or two have not been worth the sub. if it wasnt for my guild I could not do anything pve except dalies even rolling a alt isnt as fun because the GTN is dead and I have all this money from my main and no purples or anything good to buy. [except open slotted war hero gear, people craft way to much of that ugly crap on my server, 4 pages of it and nothing else]

so I really feel for you guys who have been putting up with 5- 15 players at peak times and think bioware should of moved faster and sooner I probably would of quit by now if my server was that low.

evrybody on these extremly low pop servers should have been moved already [actually like 2 months ago] and should get free time or a good sport title for sticking around. the game is not as fun with out people to play with no matter how single player people claim swtor is.

Edited by Vis-Tecum

This post was closed on another thread, but I think it will go along with this one just fine.

Ok, this is getting ridiculous! I have stuck with this game, through thick and thin. I havent been able to pvp in almost 2 months, havent been able to buy anything off the GTN because there isnt anything there, and havent seen more than 30 people on the entire server since mid April. You mean to tell me that my server is still not been offered a transfer? I have seen several servers get transfered that have way more people than mine. I am to the point that I would like to get the last two months worth of subscriptions paid back to me, since I have basically been playing by myself and havent been able to do anyting that I have been paying for. I ask you, what are they going to do for the loyal followers that havent even been thrown a bone!

Edited by jasonshort

I am prophecy of the five and we get 20 people on the fleet on a great night, and still no server transfer yet ... i havent played in at least a month. i want to, theres just no one to play with, except myself .. and that gets really old, quick! i already cancelled my account and will probably renew if we get a server transfer option yet .. the other servers must have been worse, and if thats the case, this game is in trouble.

Honestly, in this position they should be hiring like crazy and working around the clock. For 90 percent of the subs, according to posts in the forums, the population problems are what will cause them to unsub. If bioware employees like their jobs, they should so something fast.

Honestly, the game could be a huge success if the proper actions were being taken. I haven't complained about anything until today. Ive been playing this game with the same 5 people for the last three months. I just hope its not too late. While all the bioware workers are sitting at home relaxing, hundreds of people are unsubbing!

Honestly, in this position they should be hiring like crazy and working around the clock. For 90 percent of the subs, according to posts in the forums, the population problems are what will cause them to unsub. If bioware employees like their jobs, they should so something fast.

working around the clock? hire like crazy? it is hard to find people to work for free :D

and isnt it obvious they dont like their jobs and wont have them long

/sarcasm.... maybe?

Yes, working around the clock, and hire employees. There are plenty of unemployed workers in that field that would be more than happy to take on a week long job to get some money in the bank. Start transfering, and dont stop until its done. Alot of companies do this type of thing, especially when it can mean the difference of success and failure.

... But really, the last two months of paid service have not been used because it has not been an MMO, (which is what we pay for). I wish capitalism actually worked, you know, where you get what you pay for.

It will work. My account is cancelled until they provide me with nearly 2 months worth of playtime lost due to the way they (mis)managed the game. If no credit is given, they won't see another penny from me. You just have to be able to walk away from the game if they don't do the right thing. My money says they are betting that all the little fanbois will just fall in line and keep paying.