All NA RP-PvP players to Jung Ma!

Kirin

Jung Ma has been a great server for me since launch; we've had a slight population decline but that's really our only problem. Queue times only suffer at odd hours, but with east and west coast players together that will probably be alleviated.

If everyone just transfers without hesitation, think of the wonderful and diverse RP-PvP community we'll have with two East coast servers and one West coast server merged as one.

My name is Rikai; I'm a Jedi adviser to the guild Alpha Company, and we're always down for RP and open world PvP events, as are several other guilds that already exist on Jung Ma.

If anyone has any concerns about transferring, post them here and I'll try to help as best I can. I look forward to seeing everyone from Ajunta Pall and Ven Zallow!

And if any Troopers want to join Alpha Company, please sign up at our website!

I'm happy all the PvPRP servers are getting consolidated. Good move, BW. Thanks.

I transferred all of my characters that weren't a super low level, and I got to keep all my names (I had to slightly change the spelling of one, no big deal) and I got to keep my Legacy name! I'm a happy camper. Transferring 4 character took no more than five minutes all together. The transferring process was flawless, to all those apprehensive, and I could play my toon right away.