WELL SORTED full list of Servers for Transfer

tysuhev

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, behind Jedi Covenant and Canderous Ordo, we are the 3rd largest PvE East Coast server and I assumed that we would be a destination server, but that doesn't seem to be the case now.

The only other scenario I see is that they stop transferring people into Covenant and Ordo and find like 12 PvE East Coast servers and merge them into us but who knows.

Its funny because from what I hear, Old Republic Dads is one of the largest/most active guilds in the game! And the fact that Bioware is breaking them up and forcing them to reform is just weird but it looks like that is what is going to happen.

I have a question for you that I'll get to in a second.

Lets, to avoid argument, say that the number of active accounts is 1 million.

My question to you is:

Did you honestly think that bioware would take that one specific guild into consideration when they created the list to condense 100'ish north american servers?

I have a question for you that I'll get to in a second.

Lets, to avoid argument, say that the number of active accounts is 1 million.

My question to you is:

Did you honestly think that bioware would take that one specific guild into consideration when they created the list to condense 100'ish north american servers?

If he is like the 95% of people on the forums that has SSS (special snowflake syndrome) then I'm sure he did.

Thats pretty much the thought going around here.

The second set of destination servers is going to get the shaft. Probably start seeing people leave them within the month. Hopefully we'll get another round of free xfers in 2 months or so, that way everyone thats left can be on the fatman and jedi covenant.

If there is no doom and gloom, people will invent some I guess. I'm starting to wonder if competitors are paying people.

If there is no doom and gloom, people will invent some I guess. I'm starting to wonder if competitors are paying people.

No, its just that forums of MMOs in general fall mainly into two groups... fanboys, and anti-fanboys. Fanboys will defend said game no matter what, and anti-fanboys will find something to whine about, no matter what. Anti-fanboys tend to be slightly more annoying cause they are always threatening to unsub but never actually do.

They added new servers at 11 and 1 eastern...let's see if they add more at 3...

I have 23-00 atm, hope ill stay not very sleepy in few hours if they add new servers to transfer to update this thread.

Edited by tysuhev

I run a guild on kaiburr crystal. Wish i knew if we were origin or destination server and if we r to move what date it would be available to transfer. Would like to give guild members advance warning and heads up for the move. Hate being in limbo. Afraid to try to sell gear on the gtn.

I feel your pain, but there is not much we, or they can do about it until they get sufficient feedback on the current moves to make further decisions.

Moving the guild will be a little bit of a pain, but I'm willing to accept that for the trade-off of a more robust server and ample recruiting options.

Honestly, the only itch I feel is how soon we can get on the list, get moved and settled in.

I'm on Kaibur, too, so I'd say at this point it looks like we'll be headed to Harbinger or Drooga's. Maybe they'll surprise us, though.

Andd thanks for the list, OP, nice work. I'm sure there's a royalty check in the mail to you from BW.

Edited by tausser
more info

I really hope bondar crystal goes to fatman. If not, it will be very disappointing and pretty much will demoralize everyone left on my server. I hope to see some more transfers open up today

If you don't go to The Fatman, I'm sure the new server will have as many people. If they combine the last 20 or so into one, you should be good.

I really hope bondar crystal goes to fatman. If not, it will be very disappointing and pretty much will demoralize everyone left on my server. I hope to see some more transfers open up today

From what I have read, it will not matter which server you go to. The plan is to have them all at that level. It is why they are doing this whole thing. It is why they are doing it so cautiously. Keep your chin up. It'll be fine.

Because they don't want you to see the pattern ;)

Exactly.

This is all good news but I'm still amazed by "server consolidation" being spun as "voluntary transfers to specific destination (super) servers". I guess it sounds better on paper. :rolleyes: Something like: "He wasn't choking her officer, he was saving her from breathing the polluted air." Why can't companies just tell it like it is?

In any case, I'm glad this is finally happening.

PVE East jekk jekk tar and Tarro Blood are still not on the list... good thing and bad thing... hopefully they both get the same destination server because i have toons on both.

I am also waiting to see what happens with Tarro Blood. I'm obsessed... clicking refresh button constantly. lol

Edited by Petite

Exactly.

This is all good news but I'm still amazed by "server consolidation" being spun as "voluntary transfers to specific destination (super) servers". I guess it sounds better on paper. :rolleyes: Something like: "He wasn't choking her officer, he was saving her from breathing the polluted air." Why can't companies just tell it like it is?

In any case, I'm glad this is finally happening.

If they didn't want you to "see the pattern" I don't think they would have adopted this lists format onto the official one.

This is obviously a server merge but why they didn't just say "We've increased server capacity on our top servers and have begun to create an infrastructure that will support thousands of players on one server so that all the content can be consumed at any time of day... within reason..."

Going from bog standard servers to super mergey ones is a positive not a negative. Flippin Shareholders!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.