Inventory/in-game mail question.

TheMightyIokua

Hello TheMightyIokua! In response to your question, you might find the following Help Center entry helpful:

Will anything on my character not be transferred to my destination server?

There are several settings that will not be transferred, as follows:

Your in-game mail will not be transferred. This includes unread mail and read mail. Please ensure any mail is read, and any items or credits within your mailbox are added to your inventory before your transfer is confirmed. Any items not removed from your mailbox will not be available on your origin server after transfer is complete.

Your Friends list (by default, press ‘O’ to access) will not be transferred. Friends lists are server-specific. As your listed friends may choose to be transferred to the same destination server, you may wish to take note of your Friends before transfer and add them to your Friends list again after transfer.

Your Ignore list (by default, press ‘O’ to access and click the Ignore tab) will not be transferred. Ignore lists are server-specific. You may wish to take note of those on your Ignore list before transfer and add them to your Ignore list again after transfer.

Your Galactic Trade Network listings will not be transferred. Please ensure your characters have no items listed on the Galactic Trade Network before your transfer is confirmed. Any items still listed on the Galactic Trade Network will not be listed on your origin server after transfer is complete.

The referenced Help Center entry can be found here, from the Character Transfer FAQ. Hope this helps!

• 4 weeks later...
Can you transfer your character to ANY server of your choice. or is it only selected from specific server to specific server. i have a character on THE HARBINGER and i really want to bring him to THE FATMAN. even if i have to pay for it.

Can you transfer your character to ANY server of your choice. or is it only selected from specific server to specific server. i have a character on THE HARBINGER and i really want to bring him to THE FATMAN. even if i have to pay for it.

At this time they have said there are set destination servers, unshockingly this is obviously due to bulk of players being moved, trying to set the system to allow the number of people they want to move to set servers to push the server caps higher and higher would be unatainable if people could chose where they wanted to go.

They will obviously let people move where they want later but like i said it just shear weight of numbers that is making it work like it is now.

Edited by Shingara