Can we get a list of servers soon to be on the transfer list?

Darkelfkiller

It'd be nice. Because I know if my server won't either be an origin or destination realm I'm not re-subbing. It's a rather pressing issue because my sub re-news on the 20th if I allow it.

Server: Mask of Nhilus

You wont get a list before its time for you to be an origin or destination. It's not going to happen over night but you WILL be one or the other.... keep it in your pants.

You wont get a list before its time for you to be an origin or destination. It's not going to happen over night but you WILL be one or the other.... keep it in your pants.

Could have done without the childish point at the end, but thanks nonetheless.

Well it wouldn't seam right for these forums if I had made a post with nothing for someone to complain about. My bad.

Well it wouldn't "seem" right for these forums if I had made a post with nothing for someone to complain about. My bad.

There...fixed it for you....glad I could help Your Royal Snarkiness out by complaining about your lack of education and spelling ability...

Happy now? :D

Edited by LrdRahvin

They've said multiple times that they will not be releasing a list before the transfers happen. Needless to say, if your fleet only has 20 people on it during prime time, you will be transferred. The only variable is when.

This is one of the things that bugs me the most about this whole process. At least release a list of which servers are transferring where at least with your initial layout or first couple of days. It would be nice to know in advance which server one would be elgible to transfer to so they can research it to see how the population is atm, which guilds are there, progression of those guilds, and if there is a major faction imbalance. I hate not knowing and yes I am a control freak. I NEED TO KNOW

Could have done without the childish point at the end, but thanks nonetheless.

People must like hearing your opinions. You seem to have a knack with finding and pointing out the faults of game developers and forum posters.

This is one of the things that bugs me the most about this whole process. At least release a list of which servers are transferring where at least with your initial layout or first couple of days. It would be nice to know in advance which server one would be elgible to transfer to so they can research it to see how the population is atm, which guilds are there, progression of those guilds, and if there is a major faction imbalance. I hate not knowing and yes I am a control freak. I NEED TO KNOW

Yeah, it would be nice to know but they aren't going to do it because they want flexibility to adjust which servers will transfer to where. If they release all of that stuff in advance, then people will scream bloody murder if they make any changes to the list.

Yeah, it would be nice to know but they aren't going to do it because they want flexibility to adjust which servers will transfer to where. If they release all of that stuff in advance, then people will scream bloody murder if they make any changes to the list.

yeah thats why I suggested only the first 2 days...surely they have the first 2 days already lined up.

People have been screaming all day about transfers, can't get much worse.

It'd be nice. Because I know if my server won't either be an origin or destination realm I'm not re-subbing. It's a rather pressing issue because my sub re-news on the 20th if I allow it.

Server: Mask of Nhilus

You should be fine as long as they solve the issues, apparently they will have the servers all transferable within a week, although half of this day was pretty much a waste, so they will have to pick up the pace, or they will get behind.