Bioware/EA, Really poor decisions and bad implementation again..

Balboskii

This entire transfer and implementation is not only poorly executed. Its a big slap in the face of everyone who is supporting you financially and with thier time to make the servers and game world come alive. I am still going to be playing. I already took the liberty of spending my time re-rolling on the only server that is worth playing on at this time. (THE FATMAN).

I hope everyone understands that the limiting of choice of server to transfer to and/or the inability to goto a useful server is completely ridiculous and a waste of time. All of those transfer servers will be dead in 1 months time. You have done nothing to solve the population problem whatsoever. I just feel pretty bad for alot of star wars and mmo fans who once again will be severely let down by you and your choices.

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread.

Because a thread about this topic already exists, we'll be closing this thread in order to consolidate discussion. We encourage you to join the existing discussion here:

Character Transfer, Server Populations and You

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!