RP-PvP servers PST... Ajunta Pall transfers...

Avicii

The two extra RP-PVP servers were a knee jerk reaction to the opening week. Unfortunately I had the same knee jerk reaction as BW and now have a level 50 crying to be played on VZ. They should just merge the RP-PVP servers into 2, one west and one east.

If I can't move this character I might just unsub until paid transfers come out...

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Bio-ware, Did you all really expect this to be a happy moment? You all have acted like we don't really have a problem or anything to complain about or just totally ignored our issues since your game came out. I am currently on Ven zallow and myself and my whole guild as well as most there have been anxiously awaiting transfers since around march, and we were just totally excluded from them lol. I am not paying for this crap anymore and I think the rest of you are fools if you give these people any more of your money as they have already shown us that we are unimportant as customers and that they have no capacity for thinking things through ahead of time. I can't imagine why bio-ware isn't taking this seriously, their lack of consideration and compassion is killing this game, but in the words of Forest Gump Stupid is as Stupid does! I am truly sorry to be leaving the community here as I have met many people that I enjoy talking to, but I am not wasting anymore of my time waiting for these people to make the game worthwhile. I have already wasted too much time in the hopes that you all will fix this game, I really expected more from you al at Bio-ware and shamefully add you to the companies that I will not spend money with. I took my time and haven't complained through the past 6 months I built alt after alt waiting on the transfers and just not even interested in anything you all do now.

The two extra RP-PVP servers were a knee jerk reaction to the opening week. Unfortunately I had the same knee jerk reaction as BW and now have a level 50 crying to be played on VZ. They should just merge the RP-PVP servers into 2, one west and one east.

Unfortunately that solution doesn't get us anywhere. There is already only one west RP-PvP, Ajunta Pal, and they need an influx of players badly to remain healthy.

Jung Ma is in the same boat and even merging it with Ven Zallow won't solve the problem, as Ven Zallow's population is unfortunately just too small.

At this point, it just doesn't look like there is a big enough population to support even one RP-PvP server.

Since Ajunta Pal and Jung Ma are in the top ten list for server population, hopefully they will become destinations for other less populated PvP servers. Looking at all the options on the table at this point, that's really the best we can hope for I think.

Would many PvP players care that their destination server is an RP-PvP server? If it has a healthy population and rapid WZ queue times? Since there is no RP enforcement of any kind, including character name, not sure what the negative would be, other than a few new letters on their server type.

i doubt they would force people to join a RP server regardles that the RP is mainly within guild's,people on this forum think we RP 24/7 and there is enforcement of names etc,this whole thing presents a problem imo and there is no easy way to go about it,i hope BW has thought this through and i know most of the player base on Ajunta if they were to choose would stick with the PVP tag over the RP for most part

i hope BW has thought this through

Lol, why would they start thinking things through now? next you will be expecting them to care about their players and/or customers enjoyment factor, which by the way has dropped to nil since the server populations have dwindled. 90% of the issues that bio-ware has faced since release could have been avoided if they had just considered the problem beforehand, Imo they are incapable of this kind of forethought. I absolutely love this game and have tried all i can to be patient with the devs but it ends here i will not continue to pay for let downs and frustration.

i hope BW has thought this through

Lol, why would they start thinking things through now? next you will be expecting them to care about their players and/or customers enjoyment factor, which by the way has dropped to nil since the server populations have dwindled. 90% of the issues that bio-ware has faced since release could have been avoided if they had just considered the problem beforehand, Imo they are incapable of this kind of forethought. I absolutely love this game and have tried all i can to be patient with the devs but it ends here i will not continue to pay for let downs and frustration.

So dont you have something better to do than post about a game you no longer are going to play?

TBH i could tell from your posts that you are a very cynical person,no offense because that is sometimes healthy but it is not very healthy to be posting about a game that you longer concern yourself with,or anything else for that matter,just a bit of advice.

Have they said they would respect east and west coast.......i seen they will respect the type of server but not loacation .....

i would love to see Ajunta Pall Transfer to jung ma

I haven't seen them say anywhere that timezone will be kept.

I too would love to see a Ajunta Pall and Jung Ma transfer (to/from doesn't matter). These two populations really need to be put together.

The last stand of the RP-PvP server! :D

Edited by TzachNahRood

Have they said they would respect east and west coast.......i seen they will respect the type of server but not loacation .....

i would love to see Ajunta Pall Transfer to jung ma

They probably will not do east/west transfers.... #1 play times would be substantially different, #2 connectivity problems

They probably will not do east/west transfers.... #1 play times would be substantially different, #2 connectivity problems

Personally, I would welcome the different play times. It keeps server population higher over a longer period of time. Rather than just one peak time.

As for #2, Bioware would have to give the official word on that. But for a game with timed abilities and a 1.5 second global cool down, I doubt latency is an issue. We have a bunch of west coasters in our guild in Jung Ma and they've never had a problem.

But you are right in the end. Probably won't happen :(

#2 Is no problem my guild on Ajunta has people from Japan to the eastcoast and they havent complained about any connection issue's.

Personally, I would welcome the different play times. It keeps server population higher over a longer period of time. Rather than just one peak time.

As for #2, Bioware would have to give the official word on that. But for a game with timed abilities and a 1.5 second global cool down, I doubt latency is an issue. We have a bunch of west coasters in our guild in Jung Ma and they've never had a problem.

But you are right in the end. Probably won't happen :(

I actually agree with you my man, I am east coast and I play on Ajunta Pall because I work late and cant get on until 11 pm ish EST, which coincides with peak times on west coast servers ;)

I'm playing alts on Fatman, with 180-230 latency, and it hasn't hindered me much. Most things you want to interrupt have a 2+ s cast time.

So far, it seems they are sticking with west coast to west coast, and east coast to east coast. Ajunta Pall is unique in being the only type of server of its kind, west coast rp pvp. If they do stick with that, then Ajunta Pall will also be the only North American server that gets no infusion of blood when the dust settles.

I can see how it could slip through the cracks of what we will generously call the minds of the devs, but that's what threads like these are for. Let's hope the CSR forum goers bring this up to the attention of whoever is in charge of transfers.

We've already stopped being the highest pop rp-pvp server (Jung Ma has been for a few weeks now), and if things stand, we'll likely end up being the least populated server of all once all the transfers are over and they've shut down the origin servers. :(

Maybe in this circumstance they should give Ajunta Pall players an option of going to a RP-PVE or a PVP then seeing how everthing is WestCoast,EastCoast,granted it would be sad to lose the only Westcoast RP-PvP server but logicly what are the options at this juncture?

Maybe in this circumstance they should give Ajunta Pall players an option of going to a RP-PVE or a PVP then seeing how everthing is WestCoast,EastCoast,granted it would be sad to lose the only Westcoast RP-PvP server but logicly what are the options at this juncture?

Waiting around for paid transfers..... honestly I WENT to Ajunta Pall because my other server was dead, sure the population may be lower than a few months ago, but its hardly a dead server... hell I cant even do my class quests if I dont unQ from PvP because as soon as you get out of one you get another, thats far from dead so I wouldnt hold my breath for any incoming transfers until they release paid ones unfortunately.

Jung Ma is really in the same boat. Even with the Ven Zallow transfers, I'd be surprised if there is much difference in population.

Hopefully they come up with a solution.

Waiting around for paid transfers..... honestly I WENT to Ajunta Pall because my other server was dead, sure the population may be lower than a few months ago, but its hardly a dead server... hell I cant even do my class quests if I dont unQ from PvP because as soon as you get out of one you get another, thats far from dead so I wouldnt hold my breath for any incoming transfers until they release paid ones unfortunately.

You could have 16 people only on your server, and you'd have instant warzone queues. That has nothing to do with population health, even though people out there seem to correlate the two together. The only people who wait for a queue are the ones at the end of a sequence where there aren't enough people to get a game rolling. So, if you had only 9 people in the queue, then it'd be a long wait. If you had 25 people in the queue, the last 9 would seem to have a long wait. If you had 169 people in the queue, it'd seem like a long wait. Regardless of how many people are in the queue, it's only that last 9 that has a long wait.

Now, there are servers where warzones don't pop at all, but that's because there's literally five level 50s on at one time.

There's a whole lot more to an MMO than doing instanced pvp mini-games all day, though I realize that seems to be all you care about as you go about preaching AP's population is just fine.

You could have 16 people only on your server, and you'd have instant warzone queues. That has nothing to do with population health, even though people out there seem to correlate the two together. The only people who wait for a queue are the ones at the end of a sequence where there aren't enough people to get a game rolling. So, if you had only 9 people in the queue, then it'd be a long wait. If you had 25 people in the queue, the last 9 would seem to have a long wait. If you had 169 people in the queue, it'd seem like a long wait. Regardless of how many people are in the queue, it's only that last 9 that has a long wait.

Now, there are servers where warzones don't pop at all, but that's because there's literally five level 50s on at one time.

There's a whole lot more to an MMO than doing instanced pvp mini-games all day, though I realize that seems to be all you care about as you go about preaching AP's population is just fine.

Way to be friendly.... what I actually said was the population isnt dead... go jump on a server like my old one that has 3 or 4 people on fleet and you dont EVER get a WZ Q, then tell me that AP's 50 - 70 people on fleet and all day WZ Q's is dead mmmkay;)

I'm not saying that more people wouldnt be good at all, it would be awesome, but there are much much worse servers at the moment and thats a fact.

Edited by JediKalel

Adjunta pall and all RP-PVP servers need to get a real solution

this transfers are a joke, they should merge all in one, or they should let us go to PVP or RP-PVE servers, this is a really bad planing and service they are not fixing anything, they just gething more people mad

we need a real solution for RP-PVP servers, not this horrible not well think and plan joke

Thought you might like to see this... looks like Ajunta Pall is # 9 highest average population server in the US and in the top 20 for average population in the world for the past 2 weeks.... like I said its hardly "dead"

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=449144

Edited by JediKalel

Thought you might like to see this... looks like Ajunta Pall is # 9 highest population server, like I said its hardly "dead"

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=449144

Geeze, you are so dense, you don't even realize how pointless saying something is #X means, from an actual numbers point of view.

But, it's fun to tear you down, so here goes:

The only two healthy pop servers are Fatman and Jedi Covenant, who have a 2.58 and 2.21 population rating according to Torstatus.net.

Being #3, 4, 5, 6, 7, is meaningless when you have a drop in population from 2.58 to 1.67. By the time you get to #9, we're down to 1.15.

Now, you'll notice from #16 on, the population is .99-.98ish. If it wasn't immediatly clear why you should notice that, it's because those numbers are very close to #9's 1.15. Far, far closer than immediately 1's 2.58.

And, you want to use Ajunta Pall being the #9 populated server as evidence that it has a good population?

It's like common sense and critical thinking skills are no longer passed on by parents these days.

Now, if those numbers hurt your brain, I'll use a very simple analogy:

There are 150 people. Their weights:

1) 258 pounds

2) 221 pounds

etc etc

9) 115 pounds

By your obtuse reasoning, the person who weighs in at 115 pounds is fat, because they were 9th out of 150.

:rolleyes:

Lastly, that thread was started when AP used to still have 150+ people on fleet. I was in that thread. It's a bit irrelevant, outside of using data taken from Torstatus.net, which you can always visit yourself from actual relevant numbers.

Edited by revial