Free Character Transfers Now Available On Select Servers

CourtneyWoods

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im on belgoths just like the other last few posters and its stupid that they didnt just move us and the other server yesterday. our pops could not have made any kind of negative impact.

What will be hilarious is if both remaining servers end up on POF - it'll be like "yeah, that wait was really necessary". At this point, I'm hoping they at least split the two between FM and POF so there can be at least a semblance of reason behind the wait.

Yeah plus they want to test ranked warzones..i guess that's more important than moving the rest of us left on dead server's

I would love to test ranked warzones but I'm not going to waste my time standing around on a dead server waiting for warzones to pop. I think that message was just meant for those lucky enough to have had the opportunity to transfer.

Why do they want to test the ranked warzones. then mate.

The people now on healthy servers so they can annalze the info, they should be concentrating on getting the rest of us moved off our dead server's

Everyone is HURTING from the lowpop servers just be thankful that we're no longer begging for action to be taken, they are in the process of doing and now they have to take into account server Queue's on the destination servers to see if they need increase the cap etc.

Give 'em a break, at least they're actually responding to people now. This is about the community not you and your guild... we're making progress where we'll actually get to HAVE a community.

Be patient, I know we're being patient on our dime but better late than never.

I'm sick of the whole "well be patient" thing people say most of which have already been effected in a good way. Let us go ahead and just look at why I am sick of being left out.

PVE

Keller's Void --> Jedi Covenant

The Defenestrator --> Jedi Covenant

Sedyn Kyne --> Jedi Covenant

Khoonda Militia --> Jedi Covenant

Keetael --> Jedi Covenant

Ki-Ta Kren --> Jedi Covenant

Telos Restoration Project --> Jedi Covenant

Axial Park --> Jedi Covenant

Hanharr --> Jedi Covenant

Fort Garnik --> Jedi Covenant

Eidolon Security --> Jedi Covenant

Nathema --> Jedi Covenant

The Courageous --> Canderous Ordo

Krayiss Obelisk --> Canderous Ordo

Whitebeam Run --> Canderous Ordo

Zez-Kai Ell --> Canderous Ordo

Master Dorak --> Canderous Ordo

The Corsair --> Canderous Ordo

Kathol Rift --> Canderous Ordo

Kaas City --> Canderous Ordo

Assassins of Sion --> Canderous Ordo

The Constant --> Canderous Ordo

Juyo --> Canderous Ordo

Krayt Dragon --> The Shadowlands

Grand Master Zym --> The Shadowlands

Dreshdae Cantina --> The Shadowlands

Giradda the Hutt --> The Shadowlands

Sith Meditation Sphere --> The Shadowlands

Elysium --> The Shadowlands

The Razor --> The Shadowlands

These are all the servers in my category PVE EST that have been effected. Now let us take a look at the groupings and what they have left is 14 servers just for PVE EST which is more then any other grouping. We listened to Bioware and rolled on a low pop server when we started now they simply making us wait longer for doing as they said coming in. Sorry but older servers with less staffing released game wide mergers and transfers in FFXI. Not to mention they are as stated over filling and next real content patch is going to suck.

And the other question I'd like to have answered by Bioware is..

While the increase in populations on servers is nice, what are they going to do about the associated problems in the games enviroments, that don't cater for lots of individuals all trying to complete the same task?

Thanks for the update. Just start sending the rest of east pve to Tarro Blood and we'll all be happy.

Except Mind Trick has a higher population than Tarro, so everyone will be coming to us first. Of course, there are 13 East servers remaining, so we could split the remainders 5/6

Yeah plus they want to test ranked warzones..i guess that's more important than moving the rest of us left on dead server's

To be honest I think testing of future content no matter how prissy the PvP community is (I'm one of 'em) should have been put on hold until ALL Transfers were out of the way. I'm defending the community manager because he/she/they will have a tough job moderating these forums and coordinating with a bunch of ideas on how this transfer system should go. It's sad but if there are no transfers today no skin off my nose it's The Secret World Beta Weekend... just means I miss out on the PvP dailies for three days... or however long it takes to get round to me.

It has been unfair that paying subs have been stuck in an MMO on servers whose communities were crippled for months without any urgency in clearing up the mess despite the pleading within a multitude of posts.

LISTEN TO US!!!! We may QQ A lot but some of what we have to say is valid and is very much important to the playerbase at large!

To be honest I think testing of future content no matter how prissy the PvP community is (I'm one of 'em) should have been put on hold until ALL Transfers were out of the way. I'm defending the community manager because he/she/they will have a tough job moderating these forums and coordinating with a bunch of ideas on how this transfer system should go. It's sad but if there are no transfers today no skin off my nose it's The Secret World Beta Weekend... just means I miss out on the PvP dailies for three days... or however long it takes to get round to me.

It has been unfair that paying subs have been stuck in an MMO on servers whose communities were crippled for months without any urgency in clearing up the mess despite the pleading within a multitude of posts.

LISTEN TO US!!!! We may QQ A lot but some of what we have to say is valid and is very much important to the playerbase at large!

"Transfer team and PTR team are totally different"

~BW likely response.

While the increase in populations on servers is nice, what are they going to do about the associated problems in the games enviroments, that don't cater for lots of individuals all trying to complete the same task?

Ummmmmm they kinda addressed that.... there's a little icon next to an allies portrait when you target them that allows you to group up... so you all get credit :) It's been in since the beta and it's a bloody novel idea, never before seen in an MMO :D

What will be hilarious is if both remaining servers end up on POF - it'll be like "yeah, that wait was really necessary". At this point, I'm hoping they at least split the two between FM and POF so there can be at least a semblance of reason behind the wait.

If the 2 servers that had to wait dont get transfered to Fatman POF will feel second rate.

Hi everyone, I just wanted to remind you all that overnight population shifts and rate of transfers will affect the opening of origin servers on a day to day basis. What this means is that, while we've been able to open several servers over the past few days, the cadence for opening them will undoubtedly be different each day. Rest assured that I'll post here when I have a fresh update.

I'm really getting sick of stuff just like this. I'm paying $15/month to play on a server that has 20 people on the fleet during peak hours. If you guys aren't going to transfer the servers in a timely fashion, and continue going home at 5:00 (It's apparent by the tweets that are all conveniently sent at ~4:50, saying the last batch has been sent out. Monitoring the server population is slang for going home and hoping nothing is [deleted] up when you get there at 9-10 on monday.

If you are going to try and fix a major problem in the game, don't create a new one by further angering the people who are being left behind on tumbleweed servers. And, if you absolutely can't roll out new transfers at the moment, tell us what is going on/why/and what you are doing to fix it. A good step would be to not fire the community manager for the game.

I know you aren't the person to blame Joveth, as you are just repeating what has been told to you.. But your team needs to be more straight forward with the community and give us a real estimate of how long it will be until you are done. If the server transfers actually work to bring people back to the game, the populations will get messed up anyway and can be fixed when you release unrestricted server transfers. There is absolutely no point in making us subscribers be subscribed to transfer our characters and have to wait in server purgatory until our server is done being excluded from the ever diminishing server transfer list.

Get your **** together.

They split the population into shards of the same planet or area. Don't you remember from launch when you could be in Korriban(2) and one of your buddies was in Korriban(4)? That effectively reduces the amount of people competing for the same mobs,objectives or task.

Well we can give you a scroll that makes you level 80 so like a day from 80-85 if you grind!

Ok please PM me with server and your name on it, i may just take you up on the scroll :)

Edited by konstan

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.