Sick of Your Bugged Game and SICK of Your Amateurish Patches.

siegedeluxe

So me and a group went on to BT, and while getting to the captn' we soon found out that we could not progress any further due to a bug (HM mode). We tried everything and nothing helped, so we decided to try our luck at BP confronting the SAME BUG further in the instance.

http://i40.photobucket.com/albums/e203/siegedelux/failbugs.png

Seriously BioWare, when will you make your OLD CONTENT, you 6 month old stuff in your game WORK PROPERLY? What's more worrying is your 1.3 patch. How many more bugs do you plan to ignore and still release the patch despite hearing people say it needs more time? How many more months do you need to fix your corrent content? a month? six months? a year? What about the new stuff we allegedly get in (1.4 or 1.5?) How many more months do you need fix that CONTENT for it to work? I'm sorry, but this is unacceptable.

I could give a damn about your LFG tool or your new shiny features in 1.3. Stop trying to hide behind the curtains and use cheap tricks to get people to forget how bug ridden this game is.

Exaggerating? How about this: Malagus IS STILL BUGGED in STORY MODE. OLD CONTENT, Still NOT working.

Edited by siegedeluxe

This has been my experience too: a lot of little things in the game chip at you until you snap over something like this. The anger probably would've been better-directed at the 4v8 alleged PvP matches the game likes to put on, but there's always a straw that breaks the camel's back.

Consider though OP: were you really enjoying that run before this bug happened? Be honest with yourself: isn't it possible some subconscious part of you was doing it just to get your virtual reward and when this happened, the anger came bubbling up from some place inside you?

I think if you were honest you weren't enjoying the game before this happened. If the run through up to the end were enjoyable enough, weird glitches would be minor frustrations. But since this glitch keeps you from getting your virtual cookie, it's too much. It's really not a sign the game is actually fun for you, so much as a bad habit.

Edited by jgelling

Yes because it's not like they release bug fixes every other day currently. ;) They have a team dedicated to bug fixes unfortunately with a piece of software this large there are a lot of issues and you can't fix them all at the same time. Bug patches are completely separate from content patches. 1.2 and 1.3 are content patches hence they take longer to come out. 1.2.1 or 1.2.2 are bug patches and they are coming out constantly.

Hello everyone!

We appreciate feedback, both positive and negative. However, we do ask that that feedback is constructive. This post goes into more detail about what we're looking for in feedback and how to make sure your feedback is constructive and helpful.

With that in mind, we're going to go ahead and close the thread. We ask that you submit bugs in-game through the Customer Service Portal (click the ? in the top navigation bar) or by entering "/bug" into your chat panel. Be sure to include as much information as you can, as that is very helpful!

Thank you for understanding and helping us make sure that the forums are as constructive and helpful as possible!