Best Companions

Shotgonius

My number one has always been Kaliyo since I was playing SWTOR for the first day and that tough rattataki approached my imperial agent. Pretty much leveled my sniper using nothing but Kaliyo. She's tough, funny, crazy and full of surprises.

Number two would be Quinn. He's just sweet. And amusing. And hot. :D

Number three is Tharan, he has an awesome voice and his personality is great too. Makes me smile so often...

2V-R8

I think I play more Imps just because I hate the pub's ship driod.

Seriously. I hate that driod and not in a good way. I mean I hate Darth Baras and will start another warrior just so I can kill him again; that's a good hate. But when I play republic I dread going back to the ship and often turn the speakers off before I do. I would like to start another Smuggler since I never finished off the first one but then I remember "some of the crew were getting a bit thick" and it just sours in my stomach when compaired to "I hope you have a wonderful day and feel no desire to have me deactivated."

Reposted from the "Worst/most pointless companions" thread:

COMPANIONS THAT I REALLY LIKE: LS Jaesa, Jorgan, Vette, Guss, Blizz, M1-4X

COMPANIONS THAT I KINDA LIKE: Nadia, Lokin, Ashara, Mako, Vector, Elara, HK-51

COMPANIONS THAT ARE OKAY: Talos, Risha, Kira, Rusk, Pierce, SCORPIO

COMPANIONS THAT ARE KINDA JUST THERE: Andronikos, Temple, Broonmark, Torian, T7-O1, Qyzen, Iresso, Yuun

COMPANIONS I DISLIKE BUT THAT I AT LEAST 'GET': Khem, Scourge, Corso, DS Jaesa, Doc, Akaavi, Zenith, Bowdaar

DIE IN A FIRE: Xalek, Kaliyo, Tharan, Gault, Skadge, Tanno

QUINN: Quinn

Explanations:

I'm kind of in love with Jaesa.

Jorgan? Apart from being the Only Sane Man among the companions, he's also, you know, good at his job. Soldier's soldier. Professional. Kinda like my dad. And he has an awesome voice actor. <3 Lassie.

Vette and Guss get points for being hilarious. I think of Vette as my little sister and Guss as that friend who's always bumming drinks or meals off of you but who makes up for it by being an absolute joy to be around. Also, he's my grifter tag-team partner, because two-man cons are best cons.

Blizz is just the cutest thing ever and I can't come up with a coherent take on him because I love him so much.

Whoever wrote Forex was a genius. I love the PATRIOTISM! angle and I love that he's a giant robot that takes ALL THE HITS and doesn't slow down. I can't get enough of his ridiculous stories. And I think he's a great antidote after I get depressed by all the Imperial fangirls on the forums and whatnot. It's like, guys, I play Imp side more than Pub side, I love the stories, I love the characters, but I don't think in a zillion years that the Empire is actually better than the Republic. Ew.