Swtor forum bores game

Lurchy

As a reasonably regular forum whore I am finding the forum to be less fun recently so I am proposing this thread as a bit of light entertainment for any that are of a similar disposition.

THE GAME

You have to pick an aspect of SWTOR (the game only, nothing about EA or BW) to either complain about or praise.

THE RULES

The aspect of SWTOR you pick to praise or complain about must not have been either praised or complained about in this forum before.

You have to defend your praise or complaint against all comers, you are allowed to be ridiculous but not silly.

Anybody challenging the praise or complaint for not being original has to put a link to the thread proving this to be the case.

I would start this off but I am going to be away for the next week so I won't be around to defend my praise/complaint

well that is impossible... I've been here a few years and I'm sure every single aspect of the game down to what the Dev's ate for lunch has been complained about at some point

Hey, if it was easy then everybody would complain saying they burned through it too quickly and there was no challenge!:)

I hereby complain about the addictiveness of the game... I only have inklings of boredom after clocking hour 60 of any given week and I blame BW totally for my obsessive enjoyment of this game.

My name is Podge and I'm a TOR-aholic

Hmph, this is indeed a challenge, and I doubt that my complaint hasn't been voiced before, but here goes!

I want to make an official complaint about the lack of jewelry ingame. Even WoW had necklaces and rings with imba stats or just silly or sweet messages. I really need to deck myself out in shinyness! Eta on adding jewelry?

Edited by Sauska

The Foley-type sound effects are well done. I particularly enjoy the crunchy snow terrain footfalls and the splash of running on damp ground. Have never noticed sound syncing problems except when my own ISP causes major lag.

That's about as obscure an item to praise that I can think of right now.

I hereby complain about the addictiveness of the game... I only have inklings of boredom after clocking hour 60 of any given week and I blame BW totally for my obsessive enjoyment of this game.

My name is Podge and I'm a TOR-aholic

Sorry your complaint is invalid as you cited BW that is not allowed. Checjk the rules:p

Hmph, this is indeed a challenge, and I doubt that my complaint hasn't been voiced before, but here goes!

I want to make an official complaint about the lack of jewelry ingame. Even WoW had necklaces and rings with imba stats or just silly or sweet messages. I really need to deck myself out in shinyness! Eta on adding jewelry?

Hmm not bad, I will be back after extensive forum search tool utilisation!

Whilst I am doing that my immediate challenge would be.. Surely the Relics, ear piece and implants could be considered jewellery?

Complaint:

Lack of cowbell! I mean c'mon!!!! WTH!!?!? :mad:

:D

And exactly how does the lack of cowbell impair your enjoyment of this otherwise wonderful game? You have to justify the complaint;)

Whilst I am doing that my immediate challenge would be.. Surely the Relics, ear piece and implants could be considered jewellery?

not really valid to the specific complaint since it was said s/he wanted to "deck myself out in shinyness" and those items are not visible on the player model

The Foley-type sound effects are well done. I particularly enjoy the crunchy snow terrain footfalls and the splash of running on damp ground. Have never noticed sound syncing problems except when my own ISP causes major lag.

That's about as obscure an item to praise that I can think of right now.

Hmm I quite like those sound effects too although I really dislike Hoth so don't get to enjoy the crunchy snow sound that often.

I am not convinced that somebody has not praised this before so I am off to search!

Relics: I have no idea where you'd actually stick those relics... for all I know it's where the sun don't shine ;)

Earpiece: up to now, I pictured those earpieces as something Seals or G-men wear, physical spyware so to speak. Sadly, that's just my impression, I have no proof of that.

Implants: ohh, these are definitely subdermal!

not really valid to the specific complaint since it was said s/he wanted to "deck myself out in shinyness" and those items are not visible on the player model

True but I can't let him get away with such a good one so easily can I?

True but I can't let him get away with such a good one so easily can I?

This might be even more of a shocker, considering the fragile male ego: it's actually a "she" getting away with such a good one :D

Edited by Sauska

Relics: I have no idea where you'd actually stick those relics... for all I know it's where the sun don't shine ;)

Earpiece: up to now, I pictured those earpieces as something Seals or G-men wear, physical spyware so to speak. Sadly, that's just my impression, I have no proof of that.

Implants: ohh, these are definitely subdermal!

yep yep Liquidacid alrady had your back on this, I am just gonna have to scour the forum to try and prove your (bloody good) complaint as not original:( I may be some time!

This might be even more of a shocker, considering the fragile male ego: it's actually a "she" getting away with such a good one :D

Fraps or it didn't happen! We all know that all "she's" on the internet are in fact fat German blokes with moustaches!

Your doubts are indeed well founded! Took a bit of searching but your complaint is not valid

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=114231&highlight=jewellery

Good try though Fraulein!:D

And exactly how does the lack of cowbell impair your enjoyment of this otherwise wonderful game? You have to justify the complaint;)

Justification!?

What justifica- my God....don't tell me you lack the bliss of cowbell...it...it...can't be....!!!! :eek:

What is cowbell:

Cowbell is like a feeling as if one dropped a nuke on a field of zombies in the middle of December during a lunar eclipse.