Regarding server queues

StephenReid

I am sorry to do this, but I have no other option and I will continue to do this until someone finds a way to help me -

I am un able to make threads of my own, hence the only way I can tell someone this is by commenting on someone elses thread. I have had so many issues with accounts on this website... and I havent even been able to make threads about it to ask for help... (and FINALLY) just today I was able to make comments... and when I go to make a thread I cant becuase I am un able to enter a title/subject for the thread! :mad:

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry to do this, but I have no other option and I will continue to do this until someone finds a way to help me -

I am un able to make threads of my own, hence the only way I can tell someone this is by commenting on someone elses thread. I have had so many issues with accounts on this website... and I havent even been able to make threads about it to ask for help... (and FINALLY) just today I was able to make comments... and when I go to make a thread I cant becuase I am un able to enter a title/subject for the thread! :mad:

same thing happened to me early lol wish i could help

so we are stuck like this?

so far yes the thing is that bioware needs to make website more user friendly and they haven't done that....well they have but they still not done yet same problems apply to servers being over populated they really need to do something about it because the cap in a server is too low they need to make it around 5000 not 500 people per server or just combine the servers together you know im going to school to become a game producer. but also people got to give Bioware time too like at least 1-2 weeks adter the game was lunched.

Except you probably have no idea what you're doing.

Not true i have played many different types of massive multi player games in the past and had the same over populated server problem so they combined the servers together into one they don't really combine it but they load all the characters from that one server into the other server and delete the server thats useless and icreases the population cap and also adds around 10 instances into each planet so it's never over populated its hard but it's at the same time easy and just trying to point that out because if they don't fix problem this game is gonna end up like SWQ=StarWars Galaxies which had too many servers and they did some other things that ruined the game so i think that Bioware should listen more to the people than in making there own ideas because to them it might be a great idea but to us the players it might be the worse idea ever...lol long massage

Edited by skyknightandy

Unfortunately queues on Legions on Letow are still there 12:48 and i am 756 in a queue. Who thought, that they fixed it no. They did not. Just the afk people who were in were dc. Now they are in and the queue is up again. Bioware or EA pleas someone, do somenthinb. It has been almost 10 days from launch and nothing seems to change on overcrowded servers.... thumbs down

It's like lunch time and Bloodworthy EU PVP already has 1 hour + queue... it's really getting anoying, and no I do not want to switch servers (it was GREEEN when I started on it on first day of EA) unless they offer me free transfer of my high level character. :mad:

It's getting more depressing every day these queues on Red Eclipse are getting silly i'm hoping things will improve after christmas because i'm not going to pay for 3 accounts to spend half the time i have to play in queues.

How about giving us all some free gametime as a goodwill gesture after all it is the season to be jolly:p

A possible solution for queues in Tomb and Red Eclipse would be opening a couple of new "Spanish" and "Russian" servers, and offering free transfers from those servers. I am spanish and I play in Red Eclipse because spanish community join mostly there.

Just my two cents...

Is usefull add other new servers...we need free migration from a server to another...so all one community is ablo to migrate in another server without lose his char...this is the only way...or raise cap on this *********** server...

stop playing with the server caps, if people are in a que at this time of day chances are they won't move. :rolleyes:

your not fooling anybody anymore BW, yesterday peak times = no Que on Frostclaw, now 350+? sorry, but i don't buy that, it's the server caps were reset during maintenance.

sort if out before you really do piss off most of your play base, treating us like we can't "see" whats going on is just stupid.

ToFN is still full, my guild has been assigned there and I still have to wait more than 2 hours to play, I'm on hollidays and have to go a cybercafe to play, when it was still EAG, I didn't mind too much about waiting even 4/5hours to play but now that the game is live, that I bought the CE and I suscribed for 6 months, this can't be tolerated!!!

I did my job, now do yours and fix that issue....not ASAP, NOW!!!!

Why did you allocate so many guilds to hidden beks, queues are beyond a joke and that was at 11:30AM... queue position 150 at this time of the day??

all i see on that server list is lists of other servers that do not have queues, where was the logic in this exactly?

and no, moving away from our guild server, a guild that has been together now since 2001 (TFC->SwG->wow->tor) is not a great alternative for me sorry.

EDIT: its now 12:30pm and i am position 70 in the queue.................. (estimated 15min wait time) your algorithm is piss poor at best..

Edited by Chiefy

how stupid is idea that u need to w8 till get u get to play ur character... if i pay for game i want to play it.... fix it , rise server cap or what ever thats just stupid.i am costumer and am not going to stand in ques. i dont have much free time so am not going to pay for server w8ing time screan... gl w8ing only 100 pl before me . rediculous sry for bag english