Best place to grind mobs for credits?

JudasMagnus

I'm about 500K away from being able to afford to unlock Twi'lek, so that I can finally make a Twi'lek Juggernaut.

I'm getting desperate to get that much, since I cannot do any endgame content due to my server's low population. I have great deals on the GTN with little competition, but still, very rarely does anything get sold.

I've done my dailies, and now I've resorted to vending crafted mods that I can make due to having mats, and killing mobs in Black Hole for credits and trash loot to sell for more credits.

Any tips on getting the last 500K I need, so I can begin my new character?

Just do Illium and Black Hole dallies and if your feelin squirrelly add in Belsavisis. That is almost 200K alone with just mission completion rewards. Add in at another 50K with selling your trash drops and you are halfway there. If you have a guild go and do your weeklies for HM flashpoints and try to add in one of your weeklies for an op and you should be set.

I've done my dailies already >_<

Any particular area where mobs drop a lot of credits so I can grind? I'd like to get started on my character for tonight

I don't know how big the drops get, there there's a place on Alderaan for repub where it's nothing but elites and they drop an average of 350 creds per kill. It'll take a while, but if it's what you want, you'll do it.

Edited by Koyi_Aldira

For an imperial, go to Hoth, Taris, Alderaan, and Tatooine and solo ALL the heroic +2 and +4 missions, (For republic it's Hoth, Balmorra, Alderaan, and Tatooine) select all the planetary commendations as awards (so you can get gear mods for your alts) and vendor all the junk you loot. You can make an easy 300k per character and you can easily run 3 characters a day (that are lvl 50) doing this. (that's what I do for creds for legacy unlocks and for funds for the legacy armors :D ) Edited by Redgrav

Boarding party on normal mode, loot ALL the chests! ;)

You can also get quite a few chests while doing dailies on Ilum, with only a few more minutes if you know which ones you can get to without aggroing (depends on whether you're imp/rep).

And if you're into moneymaking, I hope you have one or more chars with slicing.

Like everyone is saying, create a routine of doing all the soloable dailies across Ilum, The Black Hole (Corellia) and Belsavis. The quest rewards, combined with the loot and straight-credit drops of enemies can easily add up to 300k all in the same day. You're also likely to learn where chests spawns are located along these paths, yielding somewhere between 5-15k (including item value) depending on chest size.

These are your more reliable sources of income. Things that have little reliance on other players. Of course you could always craft.

If you're hell bent on grinding mobs and doing nothing but that, I would say Ilum. Small planet with little loading to reach your destination. The best areas are swarming with elite enemies of the opposite faction that sit or patrol out in the open by themselves. Usually giving 1k each.