Post pictures of your custom UI suited for PvP

UberDuberSoldat

are you not using all of your zen abilities? I can't remember what all the icons are for sent it's been so long since i've played mine >.<

Its okay haha. And yes I am using Inspiration (dmg and heal buff) and Transcendence (movement speed buff).

Doesn't all that clutter bother you? Blocks half your screen.

I can see how/why you did this layout as it's similar to mine

I hate having to look far away from combat to find the enemy Health and Casting bars, not sure how this layout helps you in PvP besides making room in the middle

Not sure what to think of this lol. It's probably nice seeing the whole screen, but two quick bars? Bars out of the way, so you don't know the millisecond abilities are able to be used. How does this help in PvP besides making more viewing room?

Coming from competitive shooters its second nature for the mini-map to be on the top right and health on the bottom corners. Being PVP lead I am all about complete environment awareness and macro-reading of overall enemy players so I enjoy having space in the middle.

Here's what mine looks like! Pretty basic I think, but it works nicely.

Hi!

How do you make it so group health are shown with numbers and% ? also i cant figure out how i get numbers on my casting bars?

All togeteher a good thread, interesting to see different setups

Doesn't all that clutter bother you? Blocks half your screen.

The UI is actually put way smaller at the moment though yes my bars are still near the center of the screen. Doesn't bother me at all though, I can see everything I need to without having to look all over the place. ;)

Here's what mine looks like! Pretty basic I think, but it works nicely.

Your screen shot made me laugh :D

Your teammate is calling for help and your just like "Screw that **** ima take a screenshot and post it on forums!":rak_01:

I guess a lot of people use the default GUI

I moved a couple things around, really with the custom UI being only XML stuff there really isn't a point. I move the raid frames/Ops gram to the middle to make it easier when I play my healer in PvP.

If they ever get around to opening up LUA for addons then you'll see some amazing stuff. I just want to make simple macros like /assist InsertName and ops macros for WZ's.

Edited by Phlem

Your screen shot made me laugh :D

Your teammate is calling for help and your just like "Screw that **** ima take a screenshot and post it on forums!":rak_01:

Lol, in my defense I didn't post it during the match I just took it. xD