Help with PvE Arsenal rotation

Tobradex

I have a mid lvl Arsenal Merc alt. I was looking for an updated rotation/priority that is somewhat heat neutral for when I hit 50 and start ops as DPS.

My current readings show

TM

TM

Rail Gun

Unload

TM

TM

TM

Heatseeker

Then TM as heat allows with Railgun and unload when off cooldown.

My guide answer any and all questions you may have.

Also, you should do:

TM

TM

TM

Heatseeker Missile

TM

TM

Rail Shot

---Use Unload whenever BARRAGE procs---

After that first Heatseeker Missile, use Unload whenever you get the Barrage proc- no exceptions.

Any questions asked within my guide, I will answer. I try to be as helpful as possible.. I just do not get notifications on these forums, that is why I cannot answer things quickly.

Edited by Aerro

What is PV "E" ? :)

Environment.

As for me it's 5xTM, then HM, RS & Unload the first time, then it goes TM, HM & Unload when you can, and RS once you reach again the 5th TM debuff.

Edited by yoomazir

Environment.

As for me it's 5xTM, then HM, RS & Unload the first time, then it goes TM, HM & Unload when you can, and RS once you reach again the 5th TM debuff.

There's no need to hold off on HSM until after 5 TM's, that's just delaying burst. Also, Unload needs to be hit every time it procs after you get 5 stacks up (3 TM's)

Pre 1.3 just look at Aerro's post.

Post 1.3 I think the rotation will be more like: TM > TM > TM > Unload (if proc'd, otherwise ignore this step) > HSM > Rail Shot > TM > Unload whenever it procs, HSM/RS on CD (you should always be at 5 stacks with the 1.3 changes)