So how many nerfs has Biochem had so far?

Oscibi

Hi OP:

Not sure on either question, but how about this scenario...

You enjoy PvP. You have only one character. Name your 3 crewskills.

(I'm guessing you included Biochem, yes?)

Edited by trussasp

I'd imagine it will keep being nerfed until either:

1. They finally decide to remove the reuseables.

2. They finally decide to remove the biochem restriction on the reuseables.

3. They *dramatically* increase the yields per craft on the non-reuseables. (like, at least factor of 20x on adrenals, 10x on medpacks)

Until they do 1 of the above, it doesn't really matter what else they nerf, as they are missing the whole problem.

3. They *dramatically* increase the yields per craft on the non-reuseables. (like, at least factor of 20x on adrenals, 10x on medpacks)

Until they do 1 of the above, it doesn't really matter what else they nerf, as they are missing the whole problem.

Pretty much that, give access to reusables to every1 except the rakata schematics, make exotech be research-able to reusable and those tradeable and the whole situation will solve itself.

I want them to do #2, that would make Biochem much more useful - I could just get Rakata medpacs from a guildy rather than having to drop my current crafting profession.