Thank You Bioware!!!!!

Stirven-San

Hmmm ... actually ... since transfers start next week ...

BW actually beat their deadline since summer doesn't start until 20Jun2012. :eek:

:D

Yeah haha... I couldn't believe my eyes. :p

Yeah, let's keep the positivity up on here :)

Great communications from BW about where they're taking the game and why they're doing it - more of this please :)

Haven't been on the PTR - and to be honest will let others test it out - but great to see it live.

We know that you can make a fantastic game, BW - keep on at it :)

I agree. The recent stream of communication creates a better environment in general. I know a lot of players have felt like they were left in the dark and that their voice was not heard.

Uh.....does this smack of Paid Post or what......

No I am posting in it (and being possitive) ... it is real. :)

Besides if there was a memo going around that we were going to get payed by the possitive post on these forums I sure as heck didn't get it.

Do I get back pay?!?!?!?!11

Besides if there was a memo going around that we were going to get payed by the possitive post on these forums I sure as heck didn't get it.

Hell, I'd want back pay too! BioWare, I'll do it for a free sub! :D j/k j/k. Don't take this seriously.... unless you WANT to give me a free sub. Then by all means.... >.>

<.<

it is great news but I think BW would agree the time for action was BEFORE the servers became ghost towns and they lost 100's of 1000's of subs, not after. Lets be thankful its coming and get back to there not being a population issue

it is great news but I think BW would agree the time for action was BEFORE the servers became ghost towns and they lost 100's of 1000's of subs, not after. Lets be thankful its coming and get back to there not being a population issue

Yes. We know. They know.

We know you'll never be happy again. They know you'll never be happy again, but they're trying.

Yes. I have to agree. The communication has been awesome. We all knew transfers, rated Warzones, and such were in the works, but the relaying of that information more expediently has been very satisfying. It doesn't alleviate all of my concerns (such as wanting Operations to be fun and challenging), but those are individual gripes and suggestions. The communication is the biggest key and it helps restore my faith in BW and this game. :)

Memos and back pay....lol you must be military

But still, glad to see a post that is intended to identify something positive for a change.