New Huttball Map

sfdemon

I Love Huttball, But playing the same map over and over is getting boring.

I would love to see new Huttball maps, same arena would be fine but ramps/walkways/fire/acid in different places would really freshen it up.

I am currently working on drawing my own "blueprints" for a new map. Would love to see what you guys can come up with. possibly set up a competition and submit the best 1 to Bioware to actually make?

I hope those of you who love Huttball will back this up!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do not suport this thread yet. Maybe after the expansion. Why? Do not ask. .:rak_03:

Hutball is ”lol” as it is. Is the most ”lol” map, so if we all ”lol” when playing Hutball why do you need new map? We will lose the ”lol ”and SWTOR need some ”lol”, not to go in the good direction but to ”lol ”direction so maybe then they will wake up. / Facepalm

I hate to ”lol” in this game. :pVote the new map. What? Did i say something? Read better, beyond the first line. Allways.:D

/signed

Love Huttball and new maps would really freshen it up a little. I'd also like a Huttball league :D but I guess that's asking for too much.

Shouldn't be too hard for Bioware to implement a new map.

More huttball maps would be great! For some reason, playing huttball reminds me of my old quake 2 days.

I would even go as far as suggesting to split pvp maps and huttball maps into 2 different queues and rank system etc.

Edited by Sifka

Would love to see a lot more happening around Huttball

So much potential its a shame its not fully exploited.

More maps would be a great place to start then maybe add leagues, tournaments, practice games, maybe even interserver tournaments/leagues

Lets hope that if we annoy them enough BW will start putting some effort into this, and it would honestly be in their best interest, this is really a gold mine for them, we just need to make em realize it

Great initiative Démon,

Cheers

Great call OP. Huttball is a lot of fun. New maps, tourney's etc. would be killer. I fully support thiis idea. Dev's, if you can, maybe create a contest where subscribers design a Huttball map and set a submission date. Select a winner and implement the new map in 1.4 or 1.5.

I do not suport this thread yet. Maybe after the expansion. Why? Do not ask. .:rak_03:

Hutball is ”lol” as it is. Is the most ”lol” map, so if we all ”lol” when playing Hutball why do you need new map? We will lose the ”lol ”and SWTOR need some ”lol”, not to go in the good direction but to ”lol ”direction so maybe then they will wake up. / Facepalm

I hate to ”lol” in this game. :pVote the new map. What? Did i say something? Read better, beyond the first line. Allways.:D

what are you talking about?

I don't even know you, but I think I hate you :confused:

----------------------------------------------------------------------

/Signed

More huttball maps would be great! For some reason, playing huttball reminds me of my old quake 2 days.

I would even go as far as suggesting to split pvp maps and huttball maps into 2 different queues and rank system etc.

100% agree

Huttball over sarlaac is a no brainier - substitute tentacles for fire pits, a large gaping mouth in the middle, and those little skif craft things used as platforms, with springboards on the edge of them to jump across the map.

It would rock, and the theme fits in with hurt lore ofc.

This has been in my head since december, it must have crossed other peoples minds to.

The possibility to spectate Huttball Matches will be great also, a giant screen on the fleet where we can see matches with a galactic beer in hand, and at that place smoking should be permitted.

YES! I think it should be on the fleet and in cantinas around the galaxy. I have been talking about this with guildies for months.

And I agree, more huttball maps would be awesome. I love huttball.

Huttball over sarlaac is a no brainier - substitute tentacles for fire pits, a large gaping mouth in the middle, and those little skif craft things used as platforms, with springboards on the edge of them to jump across the map.

It would rock, and the theme fits in with hurt lore ofc.

This has been in my head since december, it must have crossed other peoples minds to.

Dude. You just blew my mind. Epic idea.

Thanks for all the support guys, putting the finishing touch's to my 1st huttball map... will get it on here ASAP.

I love the idea about having Huttball in different locations (over a Sarlaac would be awsome). But i'm trying to keep it simple, so in the same room just moving stuff around makes a new map and would be easy to implement.

Grab yourselves a few pieces of paper and start sketching ideas guys. Or if your a computer geek use some fancy software and make some awesome blueprints.