All E3 stuff is great and all, but......

Individual

We want to know what you're doing to fix the game as it is now. Still a lot of bugs, but I guess games will always be buggy. I'm more concerned what you plan on doing to fix class issues right now. It's way unbalanced imo. Shouldn't take as long as it's taking to fix the class issues.

not naming any names but another mmo hasnt been able to nail that down for the last 8 or so years.

I'm not naming names either, but that OTHER MMO isn't hemorrhaging subscriptions as evidenced by freaking GHOST TOWNS of servers.

I'm not naming names either, but that OTHER MMO isn't hemorrhaging subscriptions as evidenced by freaking GHOST TOWNS of servers.

Not naming any names either, but that OTHER MMO also lost alot of subscriptions when it was this young too, for many of the same reasons. History as a funny habit of repeating itself, doesn't it?

Only time will tell. :eek:

Not naming any names either, but that OTHER MMO also lost alot of subscriptions when it was this young too, for many of the same reasons. History as a funny habit of repeating itself, doesn't it?

Not naming any names but this one game called WoW oh wait..... crap I screwed up :(

You may want to dig around Blizzard's archive. You'll find they didn't lose "that" many subs on route to 1mil+ inside a year ;)

Ohh, and WoW didn't start with 2.3mil ish box sales either. So it didn't look like it does here

We want to know what you're doing to fix the game as it is now. Still a lot of bugs, but I guess games will always be buggy. I'm more concerned what you plan on doing to fix class issues right now. It's way unbalanced imo. Shouldn't take as long as it's taking to fix the class issues.

There really aren't too many valid balance complaints. A lot of it stems from people not understanding how to counter what other classes do. I'm not saying that the game is perfectly balanced, because there are a few issues, but they're not huge of a problem. There will always be at least some balance issues.

You may want to dig around Blizzard's archive. You'll find they didn't lose "that" many subs on route to 1mil+ inside a year ;)

Ohh, and WoW didn't start with 2.3mil ish box sales either. So it didn't look like it does here

Dig around in blizzards archives and find me where wow lost its china subs when china blocked it and shut it down, and tada you wont find it, aparently even when it was banned within china and shut down those players were still activly playing it, funny that.

Specifically....?????

Oh never mind.

not naming any names but another mmo hasnt been able to nail that down for the last 8 or so years.

When in lack of arguments feel free to compare this game to the most successful MMO while trying to make said MMO look bad. Because SWTOR when it comes to bugs, has no, when it comes to problems has none.

How about you biodrones understand, that SWTOR is nolonger competing with other MMO games, it has lost that race. You dont see posts "I quit this game and go play SWTOR" on any other gaming site.

Now SWTOR competes only with itself, becouse nothing has fallen so low to be on swtor level.

I still am dumbfounded as to what game-breaking bugs people experience that hinder their play. Seriously blows my mind.

^ ye i am curious too. Seems like extraordinary game-breaking stuff "breaking" very specific people over and over :D

Edited by Stovokor

It`s a sublime message from the video guys telling people to get TSW. :D

lol I laughed at that :) too clever.

8:45am: May 5th 2012, Bioware Austin.

"What should we do for the next flashpoint or operation?"

"How about a giant robot?"

"We did that."

"A Giant Alien then?"

"Soa"

"No but this will be gianter! Like Galactus or Cloverfield"

"Ok, it's approved."

When in lack of arguments feel free to compare this game to the most successful MMO while trying to make said MMO look bad. Because SWTOR when it comes to bugs, has no, when it comes to problems has none.

How about you biodrones understand, that SWTOR is nolonger competing with other MMO games, it has lost that race. You dont see posts "I quit this game and go play SWTOR" on any other gaming site.

Now SWTOR competes only with itself, becouse nothing has fallen so low to be on swtor level.

What are you smurfing on about, we are on about class balance, what does that have todo with bugs exactly, And 1.3 mil subs at 6 month mark low ????? get a grip.

Edited by Shingara

And 1.3 mil subs at 6 month mark low ????? get a grip.

It's from the same group of people who believed that "that other game" with the "dramatic drop in subscriptions" would die within the week...even though it still has ten million and will probably gain more (sorry to burst any haters' bubbles, but there are plenty of people into what's being offered) over the summer.

Still a lot of bugs, but I guess games will always be buggy.

Some times i wonder what version of SWTOR peeps are playing. True there are still some bugs but nothing considered major anymore. Not game progression breaking anyway. Nothing that would see me saying " i will never play this flashpoint, WZ or operation because of this stupid Y bug" as it was in EV HM/NM pre-patch 1.2.

Sigh.. these forums grow weary everyday.

It might have lost a lot of subscriptions, but it's was still growing explosively at that time - so net gain was huge population increase, despite many of the same reasons.

Hardly an argument supporting your point.

Hello!

We had a thread with this very discussion earlier today. Allison even replied to it with some information that may address some of your concerns:

Hi Enlanzer -

We do release frequent patches in addition to our Game Updates to address issues that players are experiencing with content already in the game. You can read all of our previous patch notes here: http://www.swtor.com/patchnotes. You'll also see even more fixes for issues in Flashpoints and Operations in the upcoming Game Update 1.3. Remember, if you encounter a bug, the best thing you can do is report it using the in-game Customer Service tool - this ensures that your report will be reviewed and added to the system if it isn't already there!

We're going to close this thread now, but encourage you to continue your discussion in the ongoing thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=4543950