What to choose?

reblog

Ok guys so ive decided to make a toon for all the republic characters. right now im doing JC Tank. next im going to make a Healer but i dont know which to pick Trooper or smuggler? also im going to need a dps. which will either be JK or Trooper or Smuggler. and then another tank (i like to tank) so either JK or trooper.

I want your guys opinion on which is best for what. tell me from experience or what you've seen in game not what you saw on goggle

please and thank you!

Okay well the best healers are Sages IMO, but of the two you listed, Commando is better from what I've seen.

DPS I would go Gunslinger.

Tank, and this is the tough one because I personally love tanking as both a knight and Trooper, I would go trooper.

Ok guys so ive decided to make a toon for all the republic characters. right now im doing JC Tank. next im going to make a Healer but i dont know which to pick Trooper or smuggler? also im going to need a dps. which will either be JK or Trooper or Smuggler. and then another tank (i like to tank) so either JK or trooper.

I want your guys opinion on which is best for what. tell me from experience or what you've seen in game not what you saw on goggle

please and thank you!

I love my Scoundrel healer a lot. Sage and Commando seem kind of "flat", mechanics-wise. That said, I haven't played a Commando healer to max level yet, so my appraisal may not be accurate.

Well i just reached lvl 10 with my smuggler and have decided to make him my healer all i need now is to find out bout the rest of the classes. what do yall think is best for each class? P.S. i no longer have a shadow tank.

Well i just reached lvl 10 with my smuggler and have decided to make him my healer all i need now is to find out bout the rest of the classes. what do yall think is best for each class? P.S. i no longer have a shadow tank.

Since you went scoundrel heals, go sentinel dps and vanguard tank.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.