Why isn't there an app for that?

TygerHawks

This is The Beerninja and I approve this post :D

Seriously though a companion app would be great. And I don't see any harm in it, since you can set them up for missions that they will complete when you log off anyways there is no big disadvantage to anyone.

Ok I have duty today so I won't be able to get in game until tomorrow after work, which means if there was an app for that I would not be missing out and be able to work on my crafting this whole time which would be awesome.

I agree but it would be paying for an advantage and i doubt it would happen

how is that an advantage? only advantage it gives people is ppl with smart phones who use it will have more credits then people who dont and would be able to level professions quicker.

And if you consider having more money or being able to level professions quicker as an advantage, then should bioware limit how much time people can play so that college kids and teenagers who dont work 50+ hours a week dont have an advantage over those that do work that much and can only play maybe 5-10 hours a week?

Sitting at work wanting to play SWTOR. Thinking that it would be nice to have a Companion Mission app for my phone so that I could do something! :cool:

I flagged this post.

Becuase it is full of AWESOME.

I would pay for the app.

Sitting at work wanting to play SWTOR. Thinking that it would be nice to have a Companion Mission app for my phone so that I could do something! :cool:

That and an AH app were early suggestions in beta. Like every other major suggestion, they've been ignored so far.

• 2 weeks later...

I was thinking the same thing. They have a mobile security key, if they built in a companion app too add value for money I'd certainly think twice about buying it whereas at the moment I'm not interested in the limited use of the mobile key.

Would be fun to have that and send them out, but stuff etc.

• 11 months later...

....Does Angry Birds Star Wars count? If not, it really should, because Rovio's game development skillz would "compliment" EA/Bioware's very well.

So it's "smartphone to win"

Worse than "pay to win"

PS. I dont own a smartphone ;(

Ouch. I doubt that you are in the majority....

Edited by AboB

out-of-game tools are produced by game developers whose games are so wildly successful that they can't figure out what else to do with all the funding they're getting.

That is not this game.

Lol?

:(

not lol.

Sad, but true.